“The content delivery network (CDN) market was valued at USD 9.24 billion in 2018, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 38.97 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 27.30%, over the forecast period (2019-2024).”
Growing demand for rich video content, among the increasing online users, and the trend of digitization in organizations across the end-user verticals boost the overall CDN market demand.
- According to Cisco’s visual networking index, IP video is projected to have 79% of the online traffic, by 2018. This suggests the growing trend of online video services. Online gaming is one of the major areas where CDN is gaining prominence. Gaming companies are increasingly investing in CDN to deliver high-quality content for ensuring a better user experience.
- With an increase in usage of the internet and smart devices, an enormous amount of data is being generated on a daily basis, which needs to be smartly managed. Web-performance-optimization solutions are aimed at reducing latency. The success of these solutions will increase the demand from major retailers, and the media and entertainment industry.
Top Companies in the Global Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market: Amazon Web Services Inc., Akamai Technologies Inc., Google LLC., Verizon Digital Media Services (Oath Inc.), Limelight Networks Inc., CDNetworks Co. Ltd, Fastly Inc., StackPath LLC, Edgemesh Inc., Tata Communications And others.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @:(Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount)
Media Delivery is Expected to Have a Significant Market Share
- The total world population using the internet stands at 56.3%, which is responsible for the growing online content. The advent of 4K/UHD televisions, high-definition content supporting smart gadgets, and improving connectivity are raising the expectations of the viewers for high-quality content.
- Many media organizations are making a transition toward digital distribution model. These transitions present a great market opportunity for CDN vendors. CDN vendors are increasingly focusing on the techniques for web performance optimization, to cater to the mobile and dynamic content requirements.
- The amount of mobile traffic for media-related services accounted for about 45%, which is further expected to increase. The need for content to be mobile-compatible is expected to increase, owing to the expected growth of consumed data to about 4.5 GB per month, which is currently at 900 MB on average.
Global Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Split by Product Type and Applications:
By Solution and Service
Media and Entertainment
Regional Analysis For Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market:
–North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
-Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
-Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
-Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
–Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Other)
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
Some major points from Table of Content:
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) market Overview
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) market Economic Impact
- Competition by Manufacturer
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2019-2024)
- Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2019-2024)
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) market Analysis by Application
- Market by Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com ).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687