“Global Liquid Crystal Polymers (LCP) Market Study 2019 to 2025” provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Global Liquid Crystal Polymers (LCP) market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Top Leading Companies are: Celanese Corporation (Ticona), Polyplastics, Toray Industries, Sumitomo Chemicals, Solvay SA, Ueno Fine Chemicals, Etc.
The market is segmented on the basis of end-use which includes electrical & electronics, industrial, consumer electronics, automotive, medical applications and others.
Inquire for Sample Copy of this Report at:
The report covers the following topics:
– LCP Market data in term of volume and value for each end-use at regional and country level
– LCP Market analysis for production capacity, demand, at regional and country level
– Business opportunity assessment
– Macro-economic factors like GDP, population and world economic integration
– Strategic issues and recommendations
– Supplier profiles
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2005 till 2025
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the LCP market?
- How is the market evolving by demand, segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2025 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key manufacturers and what are their production capacities in different regions?
This independent 200 pages report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 100 tables and figures examining the Liquid Crystal Polymers (LCP) market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2025.
Get Exclusive 15% Discount on this Report at:
Liquid Crystal Polymers (LCP) are aromatic polyesters by composition that exist in liquid crystal state. They exhibit a partially crystalline structure and their molecules are largely aligned. They have remarkable physical properties and chemical inertness by the virtue of which are capable of replacing metals, ceramics and several other engineering plastics in high-end applications. LCPs finds use in electronic components like printed circuit boards and surface mounted devices to name a few. Electrical & Electronics and Consumer Electronics are so far the largest consumers of LCP and will continue being the major consumers in the long term forecast. Other applications for LCPs include: Automotives (power trains of hybrid cars), Industrial, Medical and other applications like Aerospace and Bakeware.
LCPs were first commercialized in 1980’s. Currently, the major players into manufacturing of neat LCP resins are: Polyplastics, Ticona, Toray, Solvay, Sumitomo and Ueno. Polyplastics is identified to be the largest producer with a manufacturing facility in Fuji, Japan. LCP resins manufacturing facilities are largely restricted to Japan, China and USA. The global demand is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0 – 5.2% in the next 5-6 years.
In 2016, Asia-Pacific was estimated to be the largest consumer of LCPs accounting for over 75% of the global demand. China accounted for the major demand with strong demand from its electrical & electronics industry. Other Asian countries including Taiwan, Japan, India, Singapore and South Korea account for a descent share of the global demand.
Miniaturization of electronic parts owing to the need of ultra-thin components and lead free soldering techniques are the major growth driving factor for LCPs in the electronics industry. Growing population, increasing disposable income, and per capita consumption of plastics are some of the key factors supporting the growth in demand of plastics in the electronics industry. Its high prices compared to other commodity plastics put it to some disadvantage. However, its outstanding properties outweigh this and the market for LCP is likely to expand over the years.
To know more please visit here:
Reasons for Buying this Report
- Liquid Crystal Polymers (LCP) report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a five to seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future Outlook.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687