The global acetylene market is expected to record a CAGR of over 2.5% during the forecast period 2019-2024.
The Metalworking Industry dominated the market in 2018, and it is expected to experience growth during the forecast period, owing to the increasing metal working activities across the world.
Top Companies in the Global Data Acetylene Market: BASF SE, CHENGDU XINJU CHEMICAL CO.,LTD., Gulf Cryo, ILMO Products Company, Linde, Praxair Technology, Inc., SINOPEC, Suzhou Jinhong Gas Co, Ltd., Toho Acetylene Co., Ltd., Xinglong group, xinju chemical
Get a free sample copy before purchase: h https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/05221252919/acetylene-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2019-2024/inquiry?source=xherald&mode=74
Key Market Trends
Metalworking Industry to dominate the market
– Acetylene is chiefly used for oxyacetylene cutting, heat treating, and welding. Bulk acetylene is also used as a raw material in the chemicals processing industry for the production of organic compounds, including acetaldehyde, acetic acid, and acetic anhydride.
– Due to its triple bond structure, acetylene has the highest flame temperature. Acetylene achieves a flame temperature of 3090C (5594F), releasing 54.8 kJ/liter of energy when it undergoes combustion with oxygen. This highest flame temperature allows acetylene usage in metalworking applications like cutting, welding, soldering, brazing.
Regional Analysis For Acetylene:
For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the Acetylene market is analyzed across key geographies namely United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central & South America. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific dominated the global market share in 2018. With growing transportation activities in countries such as China and Japan, the usage of acetylene (metalworking) is increasing in the region.
– The total number of vehicles produced in China, in 2018 was 27,809,196 units, showing the highest number globally. And the number of vehicles produced in Japan was 9,728,528 units in 2018. India has seen an increase of 8% in the vehicle’s production from the year 2017 that is 4,782,896 units to 5,174,645 units in 2018.
– Acetylene is also used to produce many essential chemicals such as; Vinyl chloride monomer, Acrylonitrile, Vinyl acetate, Vinyl ether, Acetaldehyde, 1,2-Dichloroethane, 1,4-Butynediol, Acrylate esters, Polyacetylene, and Polydiacetylene, among others. As Asia-pacific has a most significant market for the chemical industry as well, which shows an enormous scope for acetylene market
– With the growing automotive and chemical industries in the region, the market for acetylene is likely to surge over the forecast period.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Acetylene Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
The research includes historic data from 2017 to 2019 and forecasts until 2024 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687