New Research on Legal Marijuana Market (Medical & Recreational) With Focus On US & Canada: Industry Analysis: (2017-2021): The market report provides an in-depth analysis of the Legal Marijuana Market with a comprehensive analysis of market sizing and growth. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Legal Marijuana Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
Top Leading Companies of The Legal Marijuana Market are:
American Cannabis Company, mCig, Inc., GreenGro Technologies, Inc. and Mentor Capital Inc. are being profiled along with their key financials and strategies for growth.
– Request For A Sample To Get A Complete List Of Companies.
Click the link to BUY Full Report:
Cannabis, also known as marijuana, is a family of plants called Cannabaceae. There are more than 700 varieties of cannabis that have been described so far. Based on characteristics such as shape, color, height, smell, it is usually recognized by two main types: Cannabis Sativa, a native of the Western Hemisphere and Cannabis Indica, a native of Central and South Asia.
Marijuana/Cannabis is mostly used as recreational and medicinal drug. Cannabis as a medicine can be found in the ancient Chinese tradition several thousand years ago. The indications showed various therapeutic applications, such as malaria, rheumatic pains, constipation, reproductive system disorders and others. Medical cannabis refers to cannabis and its cannabinoid components, such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD), which are used as treatments for treating diseases or alleviating the symptoms of these diseases.
In addition to the legalization of medical marijuana, there are states which have also legalized the recreational use of this drug for adults who are 21 years old or older. So far, eight states have legalized recreational marijuana use, and 29 states allow marijuana use for medical purposes in the US. These changes in state laws have helped the growth of the cannabis industry.
The key factors driving the growth of the marijuana/cannabis market are technological advancement, premium pricing due to high energy consumption in marijuana production, changing peoples attitude toward marijuana use and growing business opportunities, increasing business sophistication, large base of potential cannabis consumers, medical cannabis on the rise, increasing licensed producers and the growth of the vaporizer industry. Some of the trends and developments of this industry include national expansion & brand growth, cannabis as healthcare treatment and innovative product development. However, the expansion of marijuana/cannabis market is hindered by legal issues, unfavorable taxes, lack of federal support, lack of banking and financial services and pesticides use issues.
The report Legal Marijuana Market (Medical & Recreational) with Focus on US & Canada: Industry Analysis (2017-2021) provides an in-depth analysis of the US and Canada market on the basis of its segments. The major trends, growth drivers as well as issues being faced by the industry are being presented in this report.
Get A Sample Copy of this Report:
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research and developments within the market.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rate of Legal Marijuana market in 2021?
- What are the key factors driving the Legal Marijuana market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Legal Marijuana market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Legal Marijuana market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Legal Marijuana market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Legal Marijuana market?
- What are the Legal Marijuana market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Legal Marijuana industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Legal Marijuana market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Legal Marijuana industry?
List of Tables
Medical Indications and Benefits
Overview of Cannabis Testing Technologies
Cannabis Legalized States and the District of Columbia
Cannabis ÒDecriminalizedÓ States and ÒNo Legal useÓ States
Evidence for Prescribing Medical Cannabis (2016)
Financial Comparison of Key Players (2016)
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides The US and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687