Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) market is expected to register a CAGR of over 8.5% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the markets growth include increasing demand from the automotive sector, technical advancements in the electrical and electronics sector, and increasing consumption of filter bag applications. Furthermore, high cost of raw materials and increasing production costs, along with the presence of alternative substitutes are likely to hamper the growth of the market studied.
– The automotive and transportation segment dominated the market, and is likely to witness significant growth during the forecast period. This is primarily due to innovation and development, along with an increase in the production of vehicles across the world.
– The development of low-emission and eco-friendly PPS, growing healthcare sector in the Asia-Pacific region, and innovative product applications are likely to provide various growth during the forecast period.
– The Asia-Pacific region is expected to emerge as the largest market for PPS, primarily due to robust growth in the residential and commercial construction sector, along with a significant increase in the production of automotive and electronic products.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
DIC Corporation, Solvay Speciality Polymers, A. Schulman Europe, Asia International Enterprise (Hong Kong) Limited, Bada AG, BARLOG Plastics GmbH, Celanese Corporation, Chengdu Letian Plastics Co. Ltd, Guangdong Shunde Hones Polymer Material Co. Ltd, Kolon Plastics Inc., PolyOne Corporation, Polyplastics Co. Ltd
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
The Automotive and Transportation Industry is Projected to Drive the Market’s Growth
– PPS is an organic polymer that consists of aromatic rings, which are linked with sulfides. It is a rigid and opaque material, and exhibits superior chemical and thermal resistance characteristics.
– Furthermore, it operates at a wide range of service temperatures (+196 up to +200/240C). Its characteristics, such as resistance to weathering and fire, make it the primary choice for the automotive industry.
– In the automotive industry, PPS is used in carburetor parts, exhaust gas return valves, fuel lines, flow control valves for heating systems, ignition plates, heat exchange elements, pump rotors, cases, and reflectors.
– The automotive industry has been witnessing strong growth, in terms of, both, investment and production, especially in countries in the Asia-Pacific region, such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
– Moreover, regions, such as North America and Europe, have been investing in innovation and development of cars, by including efficient and environment friendly materials. Such practices are expected to drive the demand for PPS during the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific Region is Projected to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest market share, globally. The demand for PPS is mainly driven by the increasing demand from industries, such as automotive and transportation, construction, and electrical and electronics.
– The governments in countries, such as China, India, Indonesia, and Singapore, have been witnessing huge investments in the construction industry. This is likely to drive the demand for PPS.
– Currently, China has numerous airport construction projects, such as Beijing Capital International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, and Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. These projects are under development or in the planning stage. Moreover, the Indian government is planning to build about 100 airports before 2032.
– The Indian government has an investment target of USD 120.5 billion, for developing 27 industrial clusters. This is expected to provide a boost to construction activities in the country. Similarly, the Indonesian government is planning to invest about USD 450 billion in the construction sector, by 2021.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) (2020-2025)
─Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2015)
─Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market Analysis by Application
─Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Buy Now This Report at
Finally, this Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234