Global UV-Curable Adhesives Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The market for UV-curable adhesives is expected to witness a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. Major factor driving the market studied is the growing demand for flexible packaging. On the flip side, relatively high machinery cost compared to other adhesives is expected to hinder the growth of the studied market.
– The acrylic segment dominated the market and is expected to grow during the forecast period, owing to the increasing applications in the end-user industries, such as automotive, consumer goods, defense and aerospace, furniture, etc.
– Emerging R&D on adhesives to develop eco-friendly products, and innovations aimed at lowering the cost of end products are likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market worldwide, with the largest consumption from countries, such as China, Japan, and India.
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
3M Company, BASF SE, Cartell Chemical Co. Ltd, DELO Industrial Adhesives, DuPont, Dymax Corporation, Epoxy Technology Inc., H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Company KGaA, ITW Polymers Adhesives, Master Bond Inc., Panacol-Elosol GmbH, Permabond LLC
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share. With growing investments into the medical industry and increasing electrical and electronics production in countries, such as China, India, and Japan, the usage of UV-curable adhesives is increasing in the region.
– China stands to be the largest market for UV-curable adhesives and is also expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The use of UV-curable adhesives in the packaging sector is growing at a tremendous rate in the country, owing to their advantages over the usage of conventional adhesive systems used.
– The demand from industries, like consumer goods, food and beverage, and others for packing materials is increasing in China, owing to the increasing exports, as well as domestic consumption.
– Japan, on the other hand, is a hub for technological advancements and hosts an active R&D base for R&D of newer and efficient UV-curable adhesives. Owing to this, novel UV-curable adhesive products are finding their applications in the packaging, electrical, and automotive sectors in the country in recent times.
– India is also one of the major consumers of UV-curable adhesives in the region. Robust growth of packaging industry, increasing investments and production in the electronic and automotive industry are likely to drive the demand for UV-curable adhesives over the forecast period.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Major points covered in this research are:-
─UV-Curable Adhesives Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2019-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of UV-Curable Adhesives (2019-2025)
─Global UV-Curable Adhesives Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2019-2015)
─Global UV-Curable Adhesives Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global UV-Curable Adhesives Market Analysis by Application
─Global UV-Curable Adhesives Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─UV-Curable Adhesives Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global UV-Curable Adhesives Market Forecast (2019-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this UV-Curable Adhesives report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent UV-Curable Adhesives product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234