Global 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive Market Size and Forecast to 2021 – 2027 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data. The research analysts provide a detailed description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The study includes market share analysis and profiles of players such as– Infineon, NXP, Melexis, ams, Allegro MicroSystems, STMicroelectronics.
Click here to get a free sample copy of latest research on 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive market (Flat 20% discount):
The Global 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during forecast period (2021-2027).
Industry News and Update:
In June 2020, Asahi Kasei Corporation launched AK8781, an ultra-small package latch-type Hall IC, suitable for small DC brushless (BL) motors. It is a small package with a fast response time that is suitable for high-temperature operations. The launch of this product is expected to contribute to the micro-miniaturization and high efficiency of DCBL motors.
In April 2020, Infineon Technologies AG acquired Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, a US-based semiconductor designing and manufacturing company to strengthen its power semiconductors, automotive microcontrollers, sensors, and security solutions offerings. In addition, the company also focuses on catering to the requirements of ADAS/AD, IoT, and 5G mobile infrastructures.
In March 2020, Melexis introduced high-linearity, low-drift linear Hall sensor IC for safety-critical automotive torque-sensing applications such as electric power-assisted steering (EPAS).
In February 2020, Allegro MicroSystems, LLC introduced ATS19580, a fully-integrated, back-biased GMR transmission speed and direction sensor. This sensor reduces system size, complexity, and costs, resulting in improved fuel economy.
This report segments the global 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive market on the basis of Types are:
Linear 3D Magnetic Sensors
Rotary 3D Magnetic Sensors
On the basis of Application, the Global 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive market is segmented into:
Browse the report description and TOC:
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the 3D Magnetic Sensor for the Automotive market.
The regional analysis is exclusively focused in the report:
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico),
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy),
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia),
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.),
– Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive size (value and volume) by the company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2020 to 2026, and forecast to 2027.
- To understand the structure of 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of 3D Magnetic Sensor for Automotive submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase full Report@:
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687