Acrylamide Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2019 – 2024) this market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The market for acrylamide is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2019 -2024. Increasing demand for Enhanced Oil Recovery process is expected to stimulate the acrylamide market growth as polyacrylamide has major application in the process.
Special Offer: Get flat 30% discount on this report for Limited Period!!!!
Market ByTop Leading Players-
AnHui JuCheng Fine Chemicals Co.Ltd, Anhui Tianrun Chemicals, Ashland, BASF SE, Beijing Hengju Chemical Group Corporation, Dia-Nitrix Co., Ltd., Ecolab, Jiangxi Changjiu Agrochemical Co.,Ltd, Mitsui Chemical Inc., SNF Group, Shandong Dongying Chemicals Co Ltd., Zibo Xinye Chemical Co Ltd.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends
Water Treatment Application to Witness the Highest Market Share
Acrylamide is a water-soluble monomer which is majorly used as a chemical intermediate or monomer in the production of polyacrylamide (PAM). Both acrylamide and PAM are used in wastewater treatment as a means to produce flocculants for the clarification of potable water. They are used in treating municipal sewage, coal washing wastewater during coal mining and several kinds of industrial wastewater.
Water treatment is still the leading application of acrylamide in regions like the USA and Europe. Rising market for water treatment chemicals in North America is expected to stimulate the acrylamide market growth during the forecast period. Increasing expenditure in wastewater treatment infrastructure is also driving the acrylamide market.
Stringent water regulation policy adopted by the European Commission is expected to have a positive impact on the water treatment chemicals market in Europe which In turn will boost the growth of water treatment application segment of the acrylamide market.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
Asia-pacific was accounted for the major market share of acrylamide market and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. China is both the leading producer and consumer of acrylamide accounting to around 40% of the global market share. Increasing demand from the oil and gas industry for its use in the enhanced oil recovery process is driving the china acrylamide market.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org