The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Automotive OEM Interior Coatings including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Automotive OEM Interior Coatings investments from 2020 till 2025.
The global automotive OEM interior coatings market is expected to record a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market studied is the growing demand from growing automotive production in countries such as the United States, ASEAN countries, India, etc.
– A sharp decrease in automotive production in China is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– A rise in investment opportunities in the Middle East & Africa is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the world, with the largest consumption from countries, such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Leading Manufactures-
AkzoNobel NV, Axalta Coating Systems, FGN Fujikura Kasei, Fujichem Sonneborn Limited, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd, NB Coatings (Nippon Paint Company), PPG Industries, The Sherwin Williams Company
Key Market Trends
Epoxy Resins Segment to Contribute Significant Demand to the Market
– Epoxy adhesives consist of an epoxy resin plus a hardener. They allow great versatility in formulation since there are many resins and many different hardeners.
– Epoxies have good strength, do not produce volatiles during curing, and have low shrinkage. They are available in one-part, two-part, and film form, and produce extremely strong, durable bonds with most materials.
– Additionally, they strengthen assemblies, join lightweight material, and enhance aesthetics to give car manufacturers a competitive advantage.
– They are employed in various applications, including panel assembly, door, flooring, and window applications.
– Epoxies are one of the most used adhesives in the automotive OEM interior industry. They exhibit excellent adhesion to glass, metal, plastic, rubber, and composite substrates.
– Some of its major applications in OEM interiors are interior display systems, seating, consoles, and airbag sealing, among others.
– All the above-aforementioned advantages are expected to boost the consumption of epoxy resins in the automotive OEM interior coatings market.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-pacific is the largest market for automotive OEM interior coatings. Growth in the regional market is driven by the growing automotive production coupled with increased investments in the Asia-pacific region, primarily from major economies, such as China, India, and ASEAN countries.
– India is a growing economy and holds great potential for future market opportunities. The countrys economy is expected to further grow in the coming years.
– Despite demonetization and GST reforms affecting the national production volume, the impact of these reforms is slowly waning. Moreover, the countrys government has been taking initiatives to attract FDI in the manufacturing sector, to make India a manufacturing hub.
– The Indian government has recently reduced customs duty on the import of components for electric vehicles from a range of 15-30% to 10-15%.
– International automobile manufacturers, such as Volvo, BMW, and Jeep have already started assembly of their new cars in India, while other major players such as Kia Motors and Tesla Inc., are expected to make investments in the robust car market in China and India.
– Hence, with the rapid growth in the region, the demand for automotive OEM interior coatings is expected to rapidly increase over the forecast period.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Global Automotive OEM Interior Coatings Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com