Global Returnable Transport Packaging Market 2020: This Report provides highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on Markets and materials, capacities and on the changing structure of the Returnable Transport Packaging. The report also presents forecasts for Global Returnable Transport Packaging Market investments from 2020 till 2025.
The Returnable Transport Packaging (RTP) market was valued at USD 7,762.99 million in 2019and is expected to reach USD 11,041.49 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period 2020- 2025. The increase in demand for the export and import of goods and e-commerce industry will drive the market in the forecast period.
– Packaging materials have contributed immensely to natural resource depletion, global warming, ozone layer depletion, and placing excessive pressure on the environment by the unceasing waste disposal.
@Inquire for a sample before purchase :
Scope of the Report
Returnable transport packaging (RTP) is a kind of packaging where it can be used for more than one trips. These goods can be transported in the city, nationally or could be internationally between vendors and customers. The transport is done in pallets, drums, containers, etc. Transportation is mainly done in the automotive sector and in the consumer goods industry.
The major players include IFCO System, Kuehne+Nagel, Schoeller Allibert, SSI Schaefer, Rehrig Pacific, and SSI Schaefer LTD, amongst others. The market concentration is moderate since there is no significant competition going on in the market because the companies are mainly focusing on the improved quality of transport packaging rather than focusing on the competitors since most of them are unorganized and local players.
– June 2018 – Polymer Logistics presented its innovative products and services for transport packaging, retail, and promotional display, and asset management at the 2018 United FreshMKT and International Floriculture Expos at McCormick Place.
– June 2018 – Finnish retailer SOK deployed fully automated material handling solutions for fruit and vegetables in their warehouse, and it is reported that SOK relies on reusable containers from IFCO.
Click Bellow To Get Full Report and Related Details:
Asia-Pacific to have the Fastest Growth in the Market
– Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest CAGR growth during the forecast period. Rising auto sales, growing infrastructural development, and increasing disposable income in the region are expected to drive growth for the global returnable transport packaging market.
– For instance, the packaging industry is among the high-growth industries in India and developing at a rate of 22% to 25% per annum, according to the Packaging Industry Association of India (PIAI). The rising cost of packaging, damage to goods in transit, availability of packaging material, and cost of disposing of the packaging material has now brought the attention of companies in sustainable packaging.
– Buyers in this market comprise various types of end-user industries, like food and beverage, cosmetics, other consumer goods, electronics, and automotive. Buyers are the ultimate users of retail products that are being packed within the products, such as crates and containers. The increasing demand for retail products, due to the increasing disposable income of the Indian population and improving lifestyles, is driving the demand for the retail sector in the country, which drives the RTP market.
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
- Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 Returnable Transport Packaging market players.
- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687