Global Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation Market 2019-2024 is a comprehensive report which provides a detailed overview of the major driver, opportunities, challenges, current market trends and strategies impacting the Global Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation market in conjunction with calculation and forecast of size, share, and growth rate analysis. Combining the analysis capabilities and knowledge integration with the relevant findings, the report has foretold the robust future growth of the Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation market all told its geographical and merchandise segments.
The civil aviation flight training and simulation market is anticipated to reach USD 5,983.96 million by 2024, while recording a CAGR of 3.69% during the forecast period.
The Global Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like L3 Technologies Inc., Collins Aerospace, Multi Pilot Simulations, ELITE Simulation Solutions AG, CAE Inc., The Boeing Company, ALSIM Flight Training Solutions, FlightSafety International (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.), FRASCA International Inc., Thales SA, FLYIT Simulators, TRU Simulation + Training Inc. (Textron Inc.) among others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report:
Flight simulators artificially recreate the environment for pilot training purposes. They not only deliver the knowledge of flying, but also provide the pilot an experience of reacting under emergency situations. Aircraft flight simulators expose commercial aircraft pilots to real-time situations, such as bad weather, loss of electronics, incidents, like tire blowouts on landing, and hydraulic failures.
(Special Offer: Get flat 30% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount:
Key Market Trends:
By aircraft type, the market is segmented into a fixed wing and rotary wing. The fixed wing segment had the largest market share in 2018, and it is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. According to IATA, over the next decade, passenger trips are expected to grow by 4.2% annually. Increasing air passenger traffic has forced airlines to expand their fleet size, which has increased the procurement of new aircraft. Moreover, rising concern over aviation emission has also shifted the focus toward new aircraft models that are fuel-efficient. Some of the new commercial aircraft models introduced since 2012 are, A350XWB, A320neo, A220, and Embraer E2 family jets. The introduction of the new aircraft model generates the need for pilots trained on that particular aircraft, which, in turn, generates the demand for new fixed wing simulators. Due to the introduction of such new aircraft, along with the requirement of trained pilots by commercial airlines, this segment of the market is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2019-2024 market development trends of Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Civil Aviation Flight Training And Simulation industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687