The Oxo-Alcohols market research report includes analysis of factual data that provides research results, vital recommendations, conclusions, and other important information to the readers, who in turn bases his or her decision making on the content of the report. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data, value and volume (as applicable).
According to this study, the overall Oxo-Alcohols market is expected to grow at CAGR of 4-5% for the forecasted period (2014-2025).
Oxo-alcohols are produced by reacting olefins with syngas followed by hydrogenation. The LP Oxo technology is the world’s leading technology for production of oxo alcohols from olefins. Oxo-alcohols are the major ingredients used in the production of plasticizers, which is one of the most important feedstock in chemical manufacturing processes.
Global Oxo-Alcohols market Overview:
Asia accounts for the major production of oxo-alcohols followed by North America and Western Europe. Growth rate for oxo-alcohols is ranges from moderate to strong among various countries in Asia, it will show a dramatic variation from average growth rate in countries like China and Southeast Asia to stable growth rate in mature countries like Japan. The other regions like North America & Western Europe are expected to witness slow growth during the forecast period. Global Oxo-alcohol market is likely to witness an annual growth of 4-5% during the study period 2018-2025.
Ask for a sample copy before purchase (Available discount of 35%):
LG Chem, Evonik, BASF, DowDuPont, Exxonmobil, SABIC, Eastman Chemical Company, Shell, Sasol, OXEA, PetroChina, Grupa Azoty, Sinopec, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, and others.
The study covers demand-supply analysis for regions like North America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Central & South America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa and major countries like the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Poland and South Korea.
This study presents the Oxo-Alcohols production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. History breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. The report also tracks the latest market dynamics, such as driving factors, restraining factors, and industry news like mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
Key points of Oxo-Alcohols Market Report
- The report provides a basic overview of Oxo-Alcohols industry including: definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report explores Global and Chinese major players in Oxo-Alcohols market. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for each company.
- The report depicts the global and Chinese total Oxo-Alcohols market including: capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and Chinese import/export, by statistical analysis.
- The global Oxo-Alcohols market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates 2019-2024 development trends, analyze upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics of Oxo-Alcohols market.
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Oxo-Alcohols Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
- Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2014-2024 global and Chinese Oxo-Alcohols market covering all important parameters.
Available discount (Exclusive new year offer Flat 35% – Use Code MIR 35) @
Key Stakeholders for the report:
The stakeholders include dissolving pulp producers, buyers, agents, traders, logistical service providers, banks and consultants. It has become a key reference tool for the marketing departments in these companies, and is also commonly used for strategic planning and by investor relations. The service helps clients to plan effectively and successfully: to identify and seize opportunities and strategize for any threats.
The overview of the report and a brief TOC is as below:
2. Study Coverage & Research Methodology
3. Manufacturing Process & Technology
4. Plants And Projects Analysis (2014-2025)
5. Demand-Supply Analysis (Historical And Forecast)
5.1. Global Demand-Supply Analysis (2014-2025)
5.2. Demand-Supply Analysis By Region/Country (2014-2025)
5.2.2. Western Europe
5.2.3. Central & Eastern Europe
5.2.5. Central & South America
5.2.6. Middle East & Africa
6. Supplier Profile
7. Market Overview
8. Macro-Economic Outlook
9. Conclusion and Strategic Recommendations
– Data sources and Research Methodology used for the market research are:
- In-depth Interview with market related players, such as:
- Primary Surveys
- Industry Association Data
- Government Document
- International Organization Document
- Related Database
- Market Research Report
- Annual Report/Presentation
- Online Source Information
Order copy of full report @
The Oxo-Alcohols market Report delivers:
- One main report published in Aug, containing detailed supply, demand and price analyses and five-year forecasts for dissolving pulp. The reports are distributed as electronic copies in PDF and Excel.
- There is also an option of two interim forecast updates, published in June and December. These together with the main reports, these short update reports allow the key forecast data and assumptions – in particular the price forecast – to be updated every quarter. Distributed electronically via PDF and Excel. Ask for the cost of the update at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Free consultation with the analyst for 1 year from the date of purchase of the report.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and Chinese and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
For any query contact our industry experts at:
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org