The Asia-Pacific Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. We analyzed the impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry are pointed out.
Asia-Pacific polyurethane (PU) adhesives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period. The demand for PU adhesives is widely driven by the growth in construction activities and increased application in automotive and aerospace industry for producing lightweight vehicles and aircrafts. However, stringent VOC emission regulations may affect the growth of the studied market.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Asia-Pacific Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives Market:
3M, Arkema Group, Dow, H.B. Fuller, and Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, amongst others.
Key Market Trends
Building and Construction Segment Dominates the Market
– Among end-user industries, building and construction segment dominates the consumption of PU adhesives in the region.
– PU adhesives have rapid curing and low strength properties, making it an excellent choice for woodworking and other construction applications. They provide high strength required to hold construction materials together.
– Besides, this material is versatile, when it comes to product assembly adhesives. It suits plastics, glass, PVFs, aluminum, stainless steel, and other metals, regardless of the toughness of bond substrates.
– Hot-melt technology excels, when it comes to window sealants, gaskets, fabrics, and light metal applications. The ease of use and quick curing time of PU hot-melt adhesives have led to increased application for flooring, counter tops, and shower walls.
– In Asia-Pacific, countries, such as China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand have been registering robust growth in construction activities, and this trend is likely to continue in the near future, which is likely to propel the consumption of PU adhesives in the region.
China to Dominate the Market Demand
– In terms of consumption, China stands to be the largest market for PU adhesives in the region.
– The country stands to be the world’s largest producer of automotive, electrical and electronics, and packaging. Besides, the country stands to be one of the major producers of aircrafts, footwear and leather products.
– The construction sector has been recording a healthy growth in the country, owing to significant increase in government investment on large-scale infrastructure projects in order to ensure steady growth of the economy.
– Moreover, owing to the growing air traffic, the government has planned to increase the number of airports to around 450 by 2035, which indicates about 91% increase over the current number of airports in the country. In this regards, there are numerous airport construction projects, which are either in development or planning stage in the country.
– Hence, presence of the strong production base of such end-user industries and growing construction investments have been driving the consumption of PU adhesives in the country.
The research study evaluates the overall size of the market, by making use of a bottom-up approach, wherein data for different industry verticals, and end-user industries and its applications across various product types have been recorded and predicted during the forecast period. These segments and sub-segments have been documented from the industry specialists and professionals, as well as company representatives, and are outwardly validated by analyzing previous years’ data of these segments and sub-segments for getting an accurate and complete market size.
Influence Of The Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives market.
– Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives market recent innovations and major events.
-A detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives market.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Asia-Pacific and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Asia-Pacific Polyurethane (PU) Adhesives Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org