Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Digital Forensics market in its latest report titled, “Digital Forensics Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Digital Forensics Market was valued at USD 4490 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 8210.5 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.97% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Digital forensics has grown from addressing minor computer crimes to the investigation of complex international cases that significantly affect the world. Digital forensics includes the recovery and investigation of material found in digital devices, often concerning computer crimes.
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Digital Forensics Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Global Digital Forensics Market: PerkinElmer Inc., Parable Corporation, Cellebrite, Magnet Forensics Inc., Cellmark, Binary Intelligence LLC, FireEye, LogRhythm, Global Digital Forensics, Guidance Software, Access Data, CCL Solutions Group Ltd. and Others.
– March 2020 – AccessData Group announced the latest release of Quin-C. The new version delivers prebuilt workflow options for both legal reviewers and forensic investigators, important mobile data processing, review and analysis capabilities, and improved viewer technology.
– December 2019 – FireEye Inc. introduced FireEye Cyber Physical Threat Intelligence. The new subscription provides context, data, and actionable analysis on threats to cyber physical systems, including operational technology (OT), industrial control systems (ICS), Internet of Things (IoT), and other equipment used to manage interconnected physical processes.
Key Market Trends:
Network Forensics is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
– Even though wireless communication systems are useful in providing mobile internet access to the user, they are still vulnerable and easily exposed to the interception by way of data transmission. Network forensics involves capturing, recording, and analyzing of network packets to determine the source of network security attacks.
– The security mechanisms, like Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and WiFi Protected Access (WAP), are not sufficiently capable of providing guaranteed security in wireless communication. Hence, network forensics is increasing demand in several organizations.
– Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) is being incorporated to perform forensics when an organization is infected with ransomware or another type of network intrusion. More recently, there has been a trend in Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) groups attempting to hack into industrial control systems (ICS).
– Many companies are implementing SaaS backups that come with an intrusion detection system that safeguards critical data from malicious attacks, whether its external or internal. For instance, in 2020, Attivo Networks announced the availability of its ADSecure solution for Google Cloud’s Managed Service for Microsoft Active Directory (AD). The Google Cloud team has reviewed the Attivo solution that operates and reduces the risk of attack escalation for organizations running Active Directory with Google’s managed service.
Top Line Market Forecast:
Both Regional and Global sectors are included in the Outlook, with special breakouts for the NAM, European, MENA, and Asia-Pacific regions. The data covered is from 2015 to 2019 historically and from 2020 to 2026 forecasted, it also includes the impact of Covid-19 both on the short- and long-term prospects of the industry.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
North America to Account for Largest Market Share
– The US financial system has been a target for foreign cyber adversaries for a considerable period. Based on this phenomenon, the US government imposed a law for the private sector to have a dedicated cyber protection team (CPT) sector to provide surge capacity in the event of an ongoing cyberattack in the form of advanced analysis and network and endpoint forensics.
– US banks, such as the Bank of America, Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, and Wells Fargo, have faced cyberattacks that eventually led to exposed data of consumers. It was considered to be a result of weaknesses in the firms networks. These banks were recommended by the federal officials to monitor their network activities. Such government impositions, therefore, drive the demand for digital forensics solutions in the region.
– Moreover, North America houses the significant players of the digital forensics market like IBM, Cisco, FireEye, which offer other enterprise applications, such as LogRhythm, Guidance Software, Access Data, Paraben, that specialize in forensic solutions. For instance, Paraben’s Device Seizure has an established reputation in handheld forensics.
– Xpera Risk Mitigation and Investigation, which is Canada’s largest national provider of investigations and risk solutions, recently announced a powerful new digital evidence tool with capabilities not offered anywhere in the Canadian private risk management market.
This Digital Forensics Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687