The Gaming Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Gaming industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Gaming market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Gaming Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
The global gaming market was valued at USD 151.55 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach a value of USD 256.97 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.17% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025)
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Gaming Market:
Key Market Trends:
– Smartphone gaming has exploded in the past couple of years. There were more than 200 million mobile game players last year in the United States alone. This growing demand for mobile games is a direct result of the multiple technological advancements in the market, such as AR, VR, cloud gaming.
– Moreover, large companies creating games for consoles and PC’s are also releasing their games in Mobile version owing to the increasing mobile games market. The most highly waited mobile game of 2019 was the Call of Duty: Mobile. The franchise finally made its transition into mobile gaming, and the results were also quite good.
– Further, the release of 5G and unlimited data plans are also expected to be key factors towards the success of cloud gaming across the globe, as most gamers today are preferring games on mobile devices. The increasing services and investment in the 5G infrastructure are also very important towards this success. According to Ericsson, the number of 5G mobile subscriptions in the Asia-pacific region is expected to reach around 1,545 million by 2025.
– The smartphone gaming market is witnessing rapid growth and is representing a cost-effective opportunity for investors, mobile developers, and publishers. It is also expected that by 2021, the number of mobile online gamers in the Southeast Asian region would rise to 250 million.
– With the above instances, partnerships between many players are assisting in expanding their product portfolios and market shares. For instance, in July 2019, Tencent Games and Qualcomm Wireless Communications Technologies (China) Limited, a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, made strategic cooperation in understanding the strategic alliance, wherein they are forming comprehensive collaborations in the field of digital entertainment.
– Also, in the wake of this COVID-19 outbreak, online gaming is picking up its pace as one of the best options to stay at home entertainment. The market is witnessing a significant uptick in downloads of the various app, and the time spent, and engagement in the online games has also increased rapidly.
Influence of the Gaming Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Gaming Market.
–Gaming Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Gaming Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Gaming Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Gaming Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Gaming Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Gaming Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234