The global fire alarm system market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. The presence of stringent government regulations regarding the use of fire safety appliances in commercial and industrial buildings is anticipated to drive the demand for fire alarm systems across the globe. The rising demand for the fire alarm system to avoid fire mishaps is anticipated to drive the growth of the global market. Looking towards the rising demand for fire alarm systems, several players are launching new fire alarm systems in the market to meet the emerging requirement of their customers.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Global Fire Alarm System Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/fire-alarm-system-market
For instance, in September 2019, ABB, Ltd. had launched its new Alarm-Stick, which integrates ABB’s smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide (CO) detectors into ABB-free@home. The new Alarm-Stick connects to the ABB-free@home System Access Point via USB and communicates wirelessly to the detectors, utilizing the VdS 3515 certified detector protocol, making the integration process extremely easy. In May 2019, C-Tec, an electronic equipment manufacturer had launched a grade C domestic fire alarm system in UK. This new IoT fire alarm management package offers floor plan graphics, remote access capabilities, and mobile app connectivity. The increasing focus of manufacturers in launching innovative alarm system is anticipated to drive the global fire alarm system market.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of Global Fire Alarm System Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/fire-alarm-system-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2026-
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2019-2026
- Segment Covered- By Product Type, Application
- Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World
- Competitive Landscape- Johnson Controls International plc, Honeywell International, Inc., NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc., United Technologies Corp., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and Carrier Global Corp.
Global Fire Alarm System Market Report Segment
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Addressable Fire Alarm System
Global Fire Alarm System Market Report Segment by Region
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- ADT, LLC
- Bay Alarm Co.
- Carrier Global Corp.
- Eaton Corp.
- Fenwal Controls of Japan, Ltd.
- Fike Corp.
- Gentex Corp.
- Halma plc
- Hochiki Corp.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc.
- MAK Technologies, Inc.
- NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
- Nittan Company, Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Potter Electric Signal Company, LLC
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Space Age Electronics, Inc.
- Tyco Fire & Security, Inc.
- United Technologies Corp.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/fire-alarm-system-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 7803040404