The Global Industrial Laser System Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The Industrial Laser System market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.26% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025.
Inquire here to avail discount on this report:
Top leading Companies of Global Industrial Laser System Market are – Newport Corporation, TRUMPF GmbH + Co KG, JENOPTIK AG
Key Market Trends
Automotive is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– Innovative laser applications have been playing a significant part in the automotive industry for many years. Laser technology has many advantages over traditional material processing methods for welding, cutting parts, and identification processes. Laser systems in the automotive industry have applications that are varied from the welding of spark plugs and batteries to cutting parts or labeling many automotive parts, including back-lit laser marking technology. With a wide range of laser system configurations available, companies offer multiple industrial laser systems specifically to the automotive industry. The laser systems could significantly reduce cycle times, produce precision parts, and increase productivity while lowering the cost per unit.
– Modern automotive manufacturing uses a wide range of materials, including metals, textiles, plastics, glass, and rubber. Luxury and high-end vehicles generally are equipped with carbon fiber combined with traditional materials such as leather and wood. Processing such a broad range of materials requires a versatile tool, and this is where the carbon dioxide (CO2) laser comes in. The CO2 laser is one of the oldest laser technologies, yet it remains a mainstay of modern manufacturing and finds many uses in the automotive industry. CO2 lasers are available with various output powers ranging from a few tens of watts to many kilowatts, making them useful for a variety of different processes. Laser-processed components are used in almost all areas of a typical vehicle, both interior, and exterior.
– In October 2019, FOBA introduced an innovative laser marking unit for integration into production lines. The new system has been developed according to the needs of integrators and the automotive industry. Various system variants will maximize marking flexibility in terms of marking field size, laser power, and exit angle of the laser beam. This new generation of marking lasers is expected to redefine line compatibility, ease of installation, usability, and service. In addition to the marking laser line modules, the company also has M-Series compact closed-loop marking workstations with fiber or UV laser heads. An optional camera system integrated with the marking head is used for automated part recognition and mark alignment.
– In May 2020, Jenoptik’s long-term customer Jiangsu Xinquan Automotive Trim Co Ltd, located near Shanghai, China, has ordered a new airbag laser perforation system from Jenoptik. The latest JENOPTIK-VOTAN A-Scan system is planned to be set up and commissioned in Jena, Germany. JENOPTIK-VOTAN A-Scan is the newest product family member that enables more efficient processing of safety system-related materials in the automotive market. Using a fast-moving laser beam on a stationary component, the VOTAN A fires sensor-controlled light pulses too precisely cut predetermined breaking points in airbag covers. This results in simplified instrument panel airbag integration, improved esthetics, and increased safety.
North America is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– The North America region is expected to dominate the market due to the technological advancements across various industries, such as manufacturing, aerospace and defense, automotive, etc. Similarly, on the vendor front, the region houses critical players such as IPG Photonics and Coherent Inc, to name a few. Multiple launches, additionally, are signifying the rising demand for laser systems across end-users in the region. For instance, as of June 2020, Coherent Inc. added EasyMark XL to its Laser Marking Systems Product Line, which caters to applications spanning from marking codes on stainless steel medical devices, to the deep engraving of casting molds.
– Several companies, especially across the small and medium enterprises and the startup format, have been raising a significant amount of funds to develop innovative solutions in Laser technology. For instance, UAVenture Capital Fund, which is based in Tuscan and dedicated to the commercialization of the University of Arizona discoveries, products, techniques, and services, invested in DeUVe Photonics, Inc in October 2019. The funding will help the company to improvise its technology and will enable the company to become a significant player in existing and developing deep UV laser markets.
Browse in-depth and report summary TOC on Industrial Laser System Market:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
Executive Summary: It includes key trends of the global Industrial Laser System market related to products, applications, and other crucial factors. It also provides analysis of the competitive landscape and CAGR and market size of the global Industrial Laser System market based on production and revenue.
Production and Consumption by Region: It covers all regional markets focused in the research study. It discusses about prices and key players besides production and consumption in each regional market.
Key Players: Here, the report throws light on financial ratios, pricing structure, production cost, gross profit, sales volume, revenue, and gross margin of leading and prominent companies competing in the global Industrial Laser System market.
Market Segments: This part of the report discusses about product type and application segments of the global Industrial Laser System market based on market share, CAGR, market size, and various other factors.
Research Methodology: This section discusses about the research methodology and approach Industrial Laser System used to prepare the report. It covers data triangulation, market breakdown, market size estimation, and research design and/or programs.
Finally, Industrial Laser System Market report is the believable source for gaining the Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and Market development rate and figure and so on. This report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports (An Ameliorate Solutions Group Company) provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations, or even individuals with the aim of helping them in their decision making process.
These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details, and much more.
MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
MarketInsightsReports is your single point market research source for all industries including pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, energy resources, automobile, IT, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687