The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 23.4% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market:
Global Major Players in Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market are:
GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips NV, Medtronic PLC, Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Siemens AG, Welch Allyn, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Biotronik, and Other.
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Penetration of Connected Devices
– IoT Medical tools and devices used in healthcare organizations are revolutionizing medical care in unique ways. Connected devices such as glucose monitors, ECG monitors, pulse oximeters, and blood pressure monitors are positioned close to a patient’s body and ensure enhanced customer satisfaction by providing round the clock medical assistance and services.
– Cisco estimates that more than 50 billion devices will be connected to the Internet worldwide, in another five to six years. Around 30% of these connected devices are estimated to be deployed in the medical field. The only challenge for manufacturers in the process of adoption is to demonstrate how connected medical devices can benefit value-based care.
– Wearable external medical devices segment of the connected devices is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing per-capita income in developing countries and the ease-of-use and interpretation of medical devices.
North America is the Major Market for IoMT Devices
– North America is expected to hold the largest share of the IoT medical devices market during the forecast period owing to the growth of interest in self-health management among patients, the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases. The increasing number of smartphone users, greater penetration of 4G technology, and the need to address the increasing healthcare costs are expected to drive market growth in the coming years.
– The market for IoT medical devices is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the Asia-pacific region during the forecast period. Implementation of government initiatives for the promotion of eHealth, rising medical tourism, and growing demand for quality healthcare, the increasing prevalence of chronic disorders, increasing per capita income, higher adoption of smartphones, and the growing penetration of advanced connectivity and networks in these countries are some of the factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, the region also enjoys the presence of several significant vendors in the IoT market, who are investing significantly in the new product innovation.
Influence of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market.
–Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234