The Global Online Video Platforms Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The online video platforms market is expected to register a CAGR of 16% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025.
Inquire here to avail discount on this report:
Top leading Companies of Global Online Video Platforms Market are – Vimeo, YouTube, Brightcove, Dailymotion, Panopto, Kaltura, Vidyard, JW player, Kollective, and Wistia
Key Market Trends
E-Learning is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– The advancements in information and communication technologies force educators and learners to move past the constraints of time, space, and environment. While a traditional classroom education is well-known, learning systems outside the classroom, especially those enhanced through technology, are still being discussed. Online video platforms represent the final stage in distance education, as these offer open educational resources to the students all around the world. These platforms are designed to be scalable to large online masses, with free participation, and without formal requirements to provide millions of individuals around the world the opportunity to learn through hundreds of public and private universities or organizations worldwide.
– Asia-Pacific is considered to be the most dominating market when it comes to the adoption of e-learning through online video platforms. Owing to a large working and studying population, China is using digital learning technology to enhance education equity, quality, and efficiency. Recent government studies show that although there is a large amount of academics, at the same time, there is considerable shortness of qualified personnel in the country. To comply with this, the country has started a Smart Education China initiative, which aims to increase the qualification of graduates in China in the medium term to meet the growing demand for qualified personnel.
– In India, most people residing in remote areas do not have adequate access to skill enhancement and quality learning. Online video platforms can play a pivotal role in such cases. It can be beneficial for those who are bound by financial instability and physical limitations. Moreover, there are more applicants than slots at top Indian universities. Millions of Indians live in poverty and are unable to afford or gain access to higher education. Owing to the volatile job market in India, online video is a cost-efficient way to reskill and upskill. Also, cheaper and better bandwidth is enabling learners to do online courses more easily
– The World Bank is actively working with ministries of education in many countries in support of their efforts to utilize educational technologies of all sorts to provide remote learning opportunities for students. At the same time, schools are closed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and are in active dialogue with dozens more. The Ministry of Education (MoE) launched the Bhutan e-Learning program_. This started on March 27, 2020, allows students from PreK-12 to access lessons through educational television as well as on YouTube. The states of Amazonas and Par in Brazil have launched a strategy relying heavily on educational video use. Their content is also available on their YouTube channel and is complemented with their online platform.
North America is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– North America is one of the most significant regions for the online video platforms market. The region, especially the United States, is one of the major innovators and investors of the technology. Apart from that, high adoption among end-user industries is further fuelling the adoption of online video platforms in North America. According to Verto Analytics, YouTube has been the most popular mobile music and video apps in the United States as of September 2019 with a monthly user base of 163.76 million, followed by IMDb and Netflix with the monthly user base of 51.01 and 46.55 million respectively.
– According to AudieneceProject, U.S. internet users who use YouTube as of 3rd quarter 2019, by age statistic shows that 81% for users are aged between 15-25 years, 71% for users are aged between 26-35 years, 67% for users are aged between 36-45 years, 66% for users are aged between 46-55 years and 58% for users are aged above 56 years. The availability of online learning platforms is expanding rapidly. According to the University of Southern California, the institution currently generates around USD 114 million per year from running an online course on YouTube. The institution also predicts that online courses will serve more learners in the next 5-10 years than the combined provision of physical classes offered by the worlds universities.
Top of Form
Browse in-depth and report summary TOC on Online Video Platforms Market:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Online Video Platforms Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Finally, Online Video Platforms Market report is the believable source for gaining the Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and Market development rate and figure and so on. This report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports (An Ameliorate Solutions Group Company) provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations, or even individuals with the aim of helping them in their decision making process.
These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details, and much more.
MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
MarketInsightsReports is your single point market research source for all industries including pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, energy resources, automobile, IT, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687