India Smart TV & OTT Market Research Report published by market insight reports explores the current outlook in India and key regions from the perspective of Major Players, Countries, Product types and end industries. This report analyzes top players in the India market, and divides the Market into several parameters.
This Smart TV & OTT Market research report identifies the competitive landscape of industries to understand the competition at International level. This report study describes the projected growth of the India market for approaching years from 2019 to 2025. This research report has been aggregated on the basis of static and dynamic aspects of the businesses.
The India Smart TV & OTT Market is expected to register a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Click Here to Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Smart TV & OTT Market 2019:
The prominent players in the India Smart TV & OTT Market:
Xiaomi Corporation, SamsungLG Corporation, Sony CorporationTCL Technology, TCL Technology, Vu Technologies, Honor and Others.
Key Market Trends: –
Increasing Adoption Of Smart Devices Across Iot Ecosystem to Drive the Market Growth
– According to, the Internet & Television Association’s estimates, by 2020, the number of IoT connected devices is expected to reach 50.1 billion from 34.8 billion in 2018. The growth can majorly be attributed to the integration of connectivity competence in a large number of devices and applications, along with the development of various networking protocols that have appreciably advanced the growth of the consumer IoT market across various end-user industries._
– Increasing internet penetration can also be termed as a contributing factor to the widespread expansion of IoT enabled consumer electronics such as smart TV in India. Bain and Companys Unlocking Digital for Bharat: $50 Billion Opportunity report read, India has the second-highest active Internet users, with about 390 million residents who use the web at least once a month.
– Additionally, the increasing significance of smart TV in IOT ecosystem owing to features like ambient intelligence, automatic user assistance along with rising disposable income of the people in India is further boosting the market growth.
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) to Boost the Market Growth
– Video on demand (VOD) is one of the dynamic features offered by Internet Protocol TV. VoD provides users with a menu of available videos from which to choose. The video data is transmitted via Real-Time Streaming Protocol. VOD has gained a huge amount of popularity in the recent past. This has resulted in the increased adoption rates of Smart TVs. Moreover, with increasing smartphone penetration and lower data tariffs, VoD services through OTT platforms are showing promising growth in India.
– OTT and IPTV are gaining traction driven by increasing broadband penetration and changing content consumption behaviors in the region. The effect can be significantly observed in Asian countries like India which represented an 8.2% GDP growth rate in FY 2018. Rapid urbanization in the region, which stands at 33% in India and the increase in spending power is playing a significant role in the adoption of IPTV in the households.
– Moreover, Indian government initiatives towards digital transformation such as digitization of cable TV and Direct-to-Home (DTH) services are also favoring the adoption of IPTV in the country. The IPTV scenario in India is witnessing change owing to the advent of the network services provider, with the company providing free IPTV live subscriptions to its customers. With other companies to follow suit, the demand for mobile-based IPTV services is expected to increase in the region.
– For instance, Reliance Jio had worked on three different services simultaneously that include Internet Protocol television (IPTV) service, Direct to Home (DTH) set-top-box, and JioHomeTV. These services are expected to change the IPTV scenario in India and are likely to fuel up the market growth in India.
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Smart TV & OTT Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Smart TV & OTT Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Browse in-depth and report summary TOC on “Smart TV & OTT Market”:
Finally, the Smart TV & OTT market report offers a complete and detailed study of India Smart TV & OTT market by using numerous analytical tools and models such as SWOT analysis, investment return analysis, and porter’s five forces analysis which are useful for beginners to access the upcoming opportunities. After exploring the market insights through primary and secondary research methodologies, if anything is required except than this, market insight reports will provide customization as per specific demands.
Note: – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.