3D Cell Culture Market outlook 2022
According to a latest report published by Persistence Market Research, the global 3D cell culture market was valued at US$ 982 Mn in 2020, and is expected to witness an impressive CAGR of close to 10% during the forecast period (2021 – 2031).
Request For Free Sample Report of “3D Cell Culture Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3329
3D cell culture technology creates more predictive in vitro cell models for a wide array of applications such as drug discovery, cancer research, regenerative medicine, and neuroscience. In 3D cell culture, technique cells can grow naturally and evolve in three dimensional environments. Currently, 3D cell culture techniques are also used in stem cell organoids, tumor spheroids, and tissue engineering with the help of 3D bioprinting. The 3D cell culture market is growing due to the introduction of novel therapeutics, and through the release of generic biopharmaceuticals or biosimilars, which can be manufactured by numerous companies. Along with the rapid growth of biopharmaceuticals, 3d cell culture is expected to witness significant acceleration over the forecast period through 2031.
Key Takeaways of Global 3D Cell Culture Market Study
- Scaffold-based 3D cell culture is expected to contribute more than 80% of revenue share to the market.
- By application, cancer research held the highest market share in 2019.
- North America holds a significant share of over 42% in the global 3D cell culture market.
- Leading players are focused on improving their product portfolios and focusing on regional expansion through collaborations.
- Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals industries are expected to hold close to half of the market share, due to 3D cell culture playing a vital role in drug development.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has had a positive impact on the global 3D cell culture market, as 3D cell culture models are one of the vital methods during drug development against COVID-19.
- The market in Germany is projected to expand at a CAGR of close to 12% through 2031.
- The U.S. market has a share of more than 90% in North America, and is expected to progress at a CAGR of 10% over the next ten years.
“Increased adaption and demand for 3D cell culture for drug discovery and cancer research will boost the global market,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3329
Collaborations & Acquisitions Key Strategies amongst Market Players
Leading players in the 3D cell culture market are strengthening their product portfolios through acquisitions and expanding their regional presence.
- For instance, in October 25, 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. completed its previously announced acquisition of the advanced bioprocessing business of BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), a leading global medical technology company.
- In March 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc announced the acquisition of IntegenX Inc.
- In December 2017, Becton Dickinson and Company acquired C.R. Bard, Inc. to create a highly differentiated medical technology company, with approximately US$ 16 billion in annual revenue.
Various players in the 3D cell culture market are focusing on growth strategies such as collaborations and agreement licences.
- In August, 2020, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc signed a Companion Diagnostic Agreement with Hengrui Therapeutics, Inc.
- In March 2020, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc signed an agreement with Janssen to co-develop companion diagnostics for cancer.
- In December, 2017, Nanofiber Solutions, Inc collaborated with Hilliard for tissue engineering.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the 3D cell culture in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031, on the basis of product (scaffold-free 3d cell culture and scaffold-based 3d cell culture), application (drug discovery, tissue regeneration & regenerative medicines, cancer research, stem cell technology, and others), and end user (biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, academic research institutes, hospital laboratories, and contract research organizations), across seven key regions of the world.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/3329
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What are the Roadblocks for 3D Cell Culture Market Suppliers?
- What are the Key Opportunities for 3D Cell Culture Market Manufacturers?
- How is Focus on Safety Influencing 3D Cell Culture Market Demand?
- What is the Regulatory Impact on Global Sales of 3D Cell Culture Market?
- Which Region Offers the Largest Opportunity for Sales of 3D Cell Culture Market?
- Where Does the U.S. Stand in the Market for 3D Cell Culture Market?
- What Is the Outlook for 3D Cell Culture Market Manufacturers in China?
- Why is Germany a Lucrative Market for 3D Cell Culture Market Manufacturers?
- Why Will Belgium Outpace Other European Markets for 3D Cell Culture Market?
- Why is There High Demand for Tires in 3D Cell Culture Market?
- Why are Sales of 3D Cell Culture Market Surging?
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com