The Global Anti-Money Laundering Solutions Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Anti-Money Laundering Solutions data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Anti-Money Laundering Solutions Market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 16% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key players in the Anti-Money Laundering Solutions Market are SAS Institute, NICE Ltd., Experian, BAE Systems, FICO, Refinitiv and Others.
– June 2020 – Banco Santander signed an agreement with ThetaRay, under which Banco Santander will deploy ThetaRays anti-money laundering (AML) solution. The solution is expected to analyze SWIFT traffic, risk indicators, and Know Your Customer (KYC) data of the bank to detect transactions involved in money laundering activities.
– November 2019 – Singapore-based AML solution start-up, TookiTaki, generated a USD 11.7 million funding. The funding is expected to aid the company in developing machine learning financial compliance and anti-money laundering software for the banking sector.
– September 2019 – Symphony AyasdiAI launched Ayasdi AML, an advanced anti-money laundering (AML) solution that significantly boosts efforts to combat fraudulent money laundering schemes. Ayasdi AML uses machine learning technology to increase detection accuracy and reduce investigative volumes by more than 20%.
Key Market Trends:
Transaction Monitoring Solution is Expected to Grow Significantly
– Transaction Monitoring is expected to be an important solution in AML solutions, which involves identifying suspicious transactions involving money laundering, and analysis and due diligence of a customer’s transactions. KYT (Know Your Transactions) is a solution used to identify potentially risky transactions, with the aim of identifying risky transactions to detect transactions involving money laundering and other financial fraud.
– Also, technologies like Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and many others are significantly driving the adoption of such solutions. Hence, several AML companies are leveraging these technologies to expand their market presence. In August 2019, Telindus planned to introduce a KYT solution, which is expected to leverage the power of AI, and the solution aims at responding to the AML and PSD2 regulations.
– Several companies are forming strategic collaborations to harness the expertise and technologies of other companies and strengthen their foothold in the market. For instance, in June 2019, Refinitiv collaborated with Napier to jointly offer next-generation transaction monitoring solution designed to help financial institutions efficiently combat money laundering threats and detect emerging financial crimes and threats. Such instances and initiatives are expected to boost the adoption of transaction monitoring solutions in the AML solution market.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the global Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Anti-Money Laundering Solutions report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687