The Global Automotive Temperature And Humidity Sensors Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Automotive Temperature And Humidity Sensors market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Automotive Temperature And Humidity Sensors data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The automotive temperature and humidity sensors market was valued at USD 5.35 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach a value of USD 9.86 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 10.77% over the forecast period (2020-2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Automotive Temperature And Humidity Sensors Market are Analog Devices, Continental AG, Melexis NV, Delphi Automotive, Honeywell International, NXP Semiconductors, Sensata Technologies, STMicroelectronics, Sensirion, Robert Bosch, Texas Insstruments Incorporated, Freescale Semiconductor AG, ABB Ltd, General Electric, Kongsberg Gruppen, Emerson Electric Company, Infineon Technologies AG, TDK Corporation, TE Connectivity, Amphenol Advanced Sensors Germany GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, QTI Sensing Solutions, Murata Corporation, Omron, Humirel and others.
Key Market Trends:
Growth in the electric and autonomous driving vehicle is expected drive the market
– Automotive manufacturers all over the world are focusing on vehicle electrification. There is a need for cars to charge more quickly and have a more extended range on a single charge. This implies, electrical and electronics circuits within the vehicle should be able to handle extremely high power and manage losses effectively, and this creates a need for robust thermal-management solutions to ensure that safety-critical applications remain operational and are expected to impact automotive temperature sensors positively.
– According to EV-volumes.com, global plug-in vehicle deliveries 2019 reached 2264 400 units, 9 % higher than for 2018, which is a clear departure from the growth rates of the previous six years, which were between 46% and 69 %. The reasons are due to the developments in the two largest markets, China and the USA, where sales were stagnated in the 2nd half of 2019 and stayed significantly below the sales boom in the second half of 2018. Europe became the center in 2019 EV sales with 44 % growth, accelerating towards the end of the year.
– With the outbreak of COVID-19, the outlook for 2020 global EV sales becomes more difficult. The sales expect high growth in Europe throughout the year, high growth in the USA, and other markets in the second half, but the sales in China are expected to remain stagnant. The early EV sales data for January and February is very positive in Europe, encouraging in the USA, but dismal in China, where the total vehicle market was down 80 % in February.
– The increasing adoption of autonomous cars is also expected to positively impact the market as there specific sensors on an autonomous vehicle such as a Coolant temperature sensor or an Intake Air Temperature sensor. In May 2020, Volvo announced LIDAR-equipped cars, where the company mentioned that users able to drive themselves on highways with no human intervention and will start rolling off the production line in 2022.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the global Automotive Temperature And Humidity Sensors market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Automotive Temperature And Humidity Sensors market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Automotive Temperature And Humidity Sensors market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Automotive Temperature And Humidity Sensors market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Automotive Temperature And Humidity Sensors report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687