The Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Cloud Infrastructure Services market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Cloud Infrastructure Services data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.1% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Cloud Infrastructure Services Market are: Cisco Systems, IBM, Amazon.com, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services and Other.
– May 2020 – Blue Prism, a key robotic process automation player, started providing a Bring Your Own License (BYOL) offering on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, making it easier to deploy Blue Prism and integrate it with Oracle software.
– September 2019 – Oracle partnered with VMware to help clients in implementing hybrid cloud strategies. Beneath this partnership, customers are expected to be able to perform their hybrid cloud strategies by running VMware Cloud Foundation on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. This partnership the company anticipates to allow customers to quickly migrate VMware vSphere workloads to Oracle’s Generation 2 Cloud Infrastructure and take benefit of consistent infrastructure and operations.
– August 2019 – AWS expanded its global presence by starting new data centers in Hong Kong. This recently launched data center enables its commercial clients to run applications and save their content in data centers in Hong Kong while connecting to the global AWS network.
Key Market Trends:
Public Cloud Holds a Dominant Market Share
– The public cloud-based deployment model sees growing demand due to its cost-effectiveness and easy availability. The public cloud is based on the cloud computing model, which shares resources (such as CPU, servers, and racks) among several businesses depending on its demand.
– Public cloud-based solutions need fewer physical setup and low maintenance, and provides 24/7 accessibility from anytime, anywhere. Due to various benefits of public clouds, such as scalability, reliability, flexibility, utility-style costing, and location independence services, public cloud-based deployments are expected to record a high growth rate.
– Moreover, according to Forbes, worldwide public cloud service market to grow to USD 331.2 billion by 2022. Also, CWS Technology says that public cloud services are the most popular in hotel and leisure use (28%). Additionally, the Right scale report indicates that in 2019, many firms are prioritizing public cloud services 38% to be exact.
– Amount the public cloud infrastructure service providers, Visual Capitalist, say that AWS has over a million active users spread across 190 countries, supporting the fact that AWS covers 41.5% of the entire public cloud market.
– A principal purpose for the hypergrowth of the public cloud is its affordability. According to MultiSoft Corporation Small and, medium businesses find it 40% more cost-effective to employ third-party cloud platforms than maintaining an in-house system.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Global Cloud Infrastructure Services market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Cloud Infrastructure Services market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Cloud Infrastructure Services market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Cloud Infrastructure Services market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Cloud Infrastructure Services report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Find the full report description and table of contents below.
Note: – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Customization of this Report: This report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional (email@example.com), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687