The Global Cloud Migration Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Cloud Migration market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Cloud Migration data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The cloud migration services market was valued at USD 119.13 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 448.34 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 28.89% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Cloud Migration Market are AWS, Openstack, IBM, DXC, Zerto, Virtustream, Google, Informatica, NTT Data, Microsoft, WSM, Cisco, Rackspace, Rivermeadow, Vmware and others.
– February 2020 – Amazon Web Services, Inc. announced that 3M Company is shifting its enterprise IT infrastructure to AWS. As part of its IT transformation initiative, 3M is migrating its enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, including accounting, supply chain management, manufacturing, product lifecycle management, and e-commerce business-critical enterprise IT applications, to the world’s leading cloud. 3M will upgrade its infrastructure and drive operational efficiencies across its global operations using AWS’s proven global infrastructure and breadth and depth of services.
– April 2020 – As businesses increasingly embrace a hybrid and multi-cloud strategy to gain agility, scalability, and flexibility, Cisco is integrating its SD-WAN Cloud Hub with Google Cloud to give enterprises full WAN application integration with cloud workloads. The partners claim their platform will enable businesses to optimize application stacks by distributing application components to their best locations.
Migrating Apps to Containers
Migrating Apps to Kubernetes
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the global Cloud Migration market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Cloud Migration market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Cloud Migration market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Cloud Migration market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Cloud Migration report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687