The Global Identity Governance And Administration Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Identity Governance And Administration market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Identity Governance And Administration data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Identity Governance and Administration Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Identity Governance And Administration Market are SailPoint, Oracle, Dell Technologies (RSA), Micro Focus, One Identity, Broadcom, IBM, SecureAuth, Microsoft, Omada, Hitachi ID Systems, SAP, Saviynt, Alert Enterprise, Okta, Fischer International, Identity Automation and others.
– In May 2020, Okta, Inc. launched New Native Identity Integration with Amazon Web Services to Improve security, simplify the user experience, and expand automation capabilities for large, complex organizations. Available immediately through the Okta Integration Network, the new ability enables Okta customers to provision identities to AWS SSO for authorization management, delivering automatic synchronization of user identities and groups to eliminate considerable complexity.
– In May 2020, SAP SE announced that the company GEA had entered a strategic partnership with SAP, intending to drive enterprise-wide digital transformation. The partnership will focus on implementing a global ERP system based on SAP S/4HANA, with which GEA plans to capture the full potential of the intelligent use of data within a company.
Key Market Trends:
Cloud Migration to drive the Growth of the Market
– Identity governance and administration solutions are primarily used to initiate, capture, record, and manage user identities and their access permissions. With identity thefts and data breaches increasing, there is a rapid rise in the need for IGA solutions. According to Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report, 2019, out of 41,686 security incidents, 2,013 were confirmed data breaches. This global rise in data breaches is due to a considerable increase in data breaches in individual industry verticals.
– As more businesses shift from on-premises software to cloud-based services and work to expand mobile access, identity governance tasks become more complex. Sensitive data flowing between onsite and offsite devices requires strong protections to prevent unauthorized access, and a new approach is needed to address the increasing number of mobile devices connecting to enterprise systems. This is increasing the demand for cloud-based identity governance and administration solutions and services.
– Additionally, the new face of business includes complex information systems in which users log in from both onsite networks and mobile devices, switching back and forth to accommodate changes in locations and schedules. Not all employees spend the entirety of their workdays at the office, and some have no permanent desk space at all. This new work structure necessitates a mobile-friendly solution in which critical business applications are accessible from anywhere using a wide range of devices.
– The interplay between cloud, mobile and IoT technologies in the modern enterprise creates the need for a more granular approach to Identity and Access Management (IAM) via scalable solutions suitable for a variety of network environments. Hence, the need for security solutions, including security for identity-related crimes, is an essential factor driving the adoption of cloud identity governance and administration solutions.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the global Identity Governance And Administration market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Identity Governance And Administration market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Identity Governance And Administration market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Identity Governance And Administration market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Identity Governance And Administration report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687