The India Payment Gateway Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Payment Gateway market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Payment Gateway data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
India Payment Gateway Market is expected to register a CAGR of 15% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the India Payment Gateway Market are Paytm, PayPal India Private Limited, CCAvenue and others.
– April 2020 – Paytm Payments Bank partnered with Mastercard to issue virtual and physical debit cards. The deal will see the Paytm Payments Bank beta customers issued with cards in an initial rollout, followed by its entire user base in short order.
– February 2020 – Whatsapp is planning to launch its payment gateway Whatsapp Pay in India in a phased manner as the company has got a nod from the National Payments Corporation of India for the same. The rollout will allow the messaging app to grow its payment services using the government’s UPI scheme.
Key Market Trends:
Growing E-Commerce Transactions to Drive Market Growth
– The rise in e-commerce transactions is increasing the adoption of various payment gateways in India. According to the Indian Brand Equity Foundation, the Indian e-commerce industry has been on an upward growth trajectory and is expected to surpass the US to become the second-largest e-commerce market in the world by 2034. The e-commerce market is expected to reach USD 64 billion by 2020 and USD 200 billion by 2026.
– Various government regulations are boosting the e-commerce industry in the country. In India, 100 percent FDI is permitted in B2B e-commerce. As per new guidelines on FDI in e-commerce, 100 percent FDI under automatic route is permitted in the marketplace model of e-commerce.
– As merchants and users avoid crowding in shops and neighborhood stores due to coronavirus pandemic, merchants will start taking and managing orders digitally, while requesting for payments online remotely. Flipkart-owned PhonePe, as well as Google Pay, allowed users to identify neighborhood stores in a customer’s locality, digitally, which were open and delivering, while allowing users to pay them through their respective apps. According to RBI, UPI transactions for the month of April 2020 stood at an excess of INR 1511 billion for retail payments.
– New vendors are entering the e-commerce space, which will boost the use of various payment gateways in the country. In May 2020, Reliance Industries launched an online extension of its grocery business under JioMart brand across 200 cities.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the India Payment Gateway market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Payment Gateway market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Payment Gateway market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Payment Gateway market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Payment Gateway report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides India and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687