The Global Intelligent Network Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Intelligent Network market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Intelligent Network data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Intelligent Network Market is expected to register a CAGR of 22% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key players in the Intelligent Network Market are Cisco, Huawei, Ericsson, Tech Mahindra, Aruba, Nokia, Juniper Networks, Colt Technology Services, Netcracker, Sandvine, Loom Systems, Aricent, Ennetix, Aria Networks, Extrahop Networks, Entuity, Apcon, Mist Systems, Bluvector, Nitro Mobile Solutions, Darktrace, Netrolix, Flowmon Networks, Balbix, Boco Systems and Others.
– Nov 2019 – Mist Systems, a Juniper Networks company, announced its AI-driven intelligent network for enterprises. The self-driving networks will be working with the company’s AI engine and microservices cloud to strategize IT operations. This is expected to optimize the network experience for users and improve the troubleshooting for wired/wireless domains.
– Oct 2019 – Netcracker announced that it has been chosen by Deutsche Telekom, Germany for its network and service automation initiative. By digitalizing the complex functions, DT will aim to gain an end to end network insight, automate complex service provisioning processes, and significantly reduce cost and effort. The future plans for this program include the addition of intelligent network planning and simulation as well as enhancement of service assurance with AI.
Key Market Trends:
Telecom Service Provider to Witness Significant Growth
– The emergence of 5G networks is expected to revolutionize the domain of various broadband services and is expected to empower connectivity across multiple end-user verticals. The primary drivers responsible for the growth of the market are the increase in mobile subscriptions, enterprise usage, online streaming of video content, strengthening 5G infrastructure, and various IoT applications utilizing 5G.
– 5G technology is also expected to unleash a massive IoT ecosystem that would allow networks to serve billions of connected devices. For Instance, according to Ericsson’s Mobility Report of June 2019, More than 10 million 5G mobile subscriptions are anticipated globally by the end of 2019. This is indicative of the fact that the market is poised to grow throughout the forecast period.
– Moreover, in Feb 2020, EXFO Inc., which is one of the prominent vendors in the communications industry’s test, monitoring, and analytics domain, launched Nova Adaptive Service Assurance (Nova A|SA), which is the first intelligent automation platform that will enable the mobile network operators to deliver ultra-reliable, high-quality service experience in a 5G world.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the global Intelligent Network market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Intelligent Network market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Intelligent Network market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Intelligent Network market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Intelligent Network report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687