Report Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics market provides a complete Overview of the pipeline activities covering all clinical, pre-clinical and discovery stage products. The report provides comprehensive insights of the ongoing therapeutic research and development. It provides pipeline product profiles which include product description, developmental activities, licensors collaborators and chemical information
Get a Sample Copy of this Report at
The prominent players are
Abbott Laboratories, Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Ardelyx, Astellas Pharma, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics market size is expected to reach at 16% CAGR during the forecast period
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics Breakdown Data by Type
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics Breakdown Data by Application
Scope of the Report
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is defined as recurrent abdominal pain or discomfort that occurs in association with altered bowel habits over a period of at least 3 months. The disorder is classified into three main subtypes, according to the predominant bowel habits presented: constipation-predominant IBS (IBS-C), diarrhea-predominant IBS (IBS-D), and mixed-presentation IBS (IBS-M). IBS is among the most common gastrointestinal disorders, with an estimated pooled international IBS prevalence rate of about 11.2%.
Currently, the IBS treatment market is naïve and underpenetrated, with 4 products indicated for IBS in the market. These include the IBS-C therapies, Amitiza (lubiprostone, Sucampo/Takeda) and Linzess (linaclotide, Ironwood/Allergan/Astellas); and the IBS-D therapies, Lotronex (Sebela Pharmaceuticals) and Irribow (ramosetron, Astellas). Antidepressants and antibiotics (mainly Xifaxan [rifaximin], Valeant) are also used off-label to treat IBS.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), and market share and growth rate of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics Market these regions, from 2019 to 2026(forecast)
Central & South America
Reason to purchase this Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics Market Report
1) Global Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics Market Outline, Market Size Estimates, Industry Scope, and Division.
2) Competitive analysis is specified for eminent Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics players, price structures and value of production.
3) Focuses on the key Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
4) Global Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics Market Drivers, Opportunities, Emerging Sectors, and Recent Plans and Policies are shown.
5) The current status of the global Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Therapeutics Market, current market and the two regional and region level.
6) To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
Browse the Full report description and TOC https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/10141499461/global-irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs-therapeutics-market-professional-survey-report-2019?Source=mw&mode=52
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides US and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations