The Global Isostatic Graphite Market exhibits comprehensive information that is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists during the decade 2023-2029. This intelligence reports include an investigation based on Current scenarios, Historical records, and Future predictions. The report contains different market predications Related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market.
The market is expected to cross US$ 7.34 billion in 2023 and is projected to hit US$ 11.55 billion by 2029, recording a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Isostatic Graphite Market Main Competitive Landscape:
TOYO TANSO, Jiangsu Hongji Carbon Technology Co., Ltd., Tokai, SGL, Baofeng County Wuxing Graphite Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Shentian Carbon Co., Ltd., Datong Xincheng New Material Co., Ltd., Mersen, Guanghan Star Carbon Co., Ltd., Sinosteel Shanghai New Graphite Material Co., Ltd., Dahua Guorui New Material Co., Ltd., Chengdu Carbon Co., Ltd., Imerys ,Baofeng County Jieshi Carbon Material Co., Ltd., and others.
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS:
- March 2021 – SGL Carbon has been awarded €42.9 million in IPCEI grants for graphite anode products (GAM) in lithium-ion batteries. The SGL Carbon project aims to make revolutionary anode materials in Europe a crucial value-added step in electromobility.
- October 2020 – Imerys announced plans to increase synthetic graphite production at its Bodio plant in Switzerland to satisfy growing demand from the lithium-ion battery market in Asia, Europe, and North America.
It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis. It presents a 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the industries. The report provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market using various frameworks such as Porter’s and PESTLE analysis.
Dividing the Global Isostatic Graphite Market by Product types and Application
Based on type, the market has been segmented into:
Vibration forming method
Based on application, the market has been segmented into:
Foundry metallurgy field
The rapid industrial development and increased demand from industries such as automotive, building, aerospace, and metal manufacturing, among others, can be attributed to the refractories segment’s expansion.
Regions Are covered by Isostatic Graphite Market Report 2023 To 2029
- North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Latin America is expected to show considerable growth in the market attributed to the improving economic conditions and industrial development. The mining and foundry sector is one of the major GDP contributors of this region which is experiencing growth. For example, according to the Brazilian Foundry Association, the foundry market experienced a growth of 16% in 3 years. The Middle East & Africa is expected to show moderate growth. Increasing demand for EVs and other electronic devices is anticipated to foster the graphite market growth.
Following are major TOC of the Isostatic Graphite Market:
Chapter 1: Isostatic Graphite Market Overview
Chapter 2: Global Economic Impact on Industry
Chapter 3: Global Isostatic Graphite Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4: Global Production, Profits (Value) by Region
Chapter 5: Global Supply (Production), Import, Export, Consumption, by Regions
Chapter 6: Global Price Trend by Type, Revenue (Value), Production
Chapter 7: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 8: Global Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 9: Industrial Chain and Downstream Buyers, Sourcing Strategy
Chapter 10: Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11: Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12: Global Isostatic Graphite Market Forecast
Keep it going ……
Our analysts examined the information and data and generated insights using a combination of quantitative and qualitative research efforts, with the primary purpose of delivering a holistic view of the market.
Reasons for buying this report:
– Isostatic Graphite Market segmentation analysis includes qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
– Isostatic Graphite Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
– Distribution Channel Sales Analysis by Value.
– Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new product launch and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
– Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategy employed by the major market players.
Customization Service of the Report:
The Global Isostatic Graphite Market report may well be modified to meet your detailed business essentials. Because we understand what our clients want, we provide up to 30% customization for any of our Market Intelligence Data reports at no added cost to all of our Users.
Please contact our sales experts ( email@example.com) and we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Thank you for taking the time to read our article…!!
Market intelligence data is a global front-runner in the research industry, offering contextual and data-driven research services to customers. Customers are supported in creating business plans and attaining long-term success in their respective marketplaces by the organization. The industry provides consulting services, Market Intelligence Data research studies, and customized research reports.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org