The Mexico Oil And Gas Downstream Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Mexico Oil And Gas Downstream market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Mexico Oil And Gas Downstream data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Mexican oil and gas downstream market is expected to register a CAGR of less than 1.43% during the forecast period of 2020 – 2025.
Factors, such as increasing demand for natural gas and rising investment in refineries and LNG Terminals, are expected to boost the growth in the Mexican oil and gas downstream market during the forecast period. However, decreasing the production of oil and gas in the country remains a cause of concern for the investors in the oil and gas sector.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Mexico Oil And Gas Downstream Market are Petroleos Mexicanos, Samsung Engineering Co. Ltd, Fluor Corporation, Grupo Idesa SA de CV, and Braskem SA. and others.
Key Market Trends:
Oil Refining Capacity to Witness Growth
– In Mexico, the capacity refineries had increased to 1,546 thousand barrels daily (kb/d) in 2018 from 1,522 kb/d in 2015. The refinery throughput decreased by 20.6% to 609 kb/d in 2018 from 767 kb/d, in 2017.
– In 2019, a USD 8 billion refinery is being planned in Tabasco and is one of the flagship infrastructures projects of President Andres Obrador, who wishes to make Mexico more self-sufficient and reduce gasoline imports. The refinery is expected to process 340,000 barrels per day of Maya heavy crude and is expected to be completed by 2022.
– In 2018, Cadereyta Refinery, in Nuevo Leon is the second-largest refinery in the country with a refining capacity of 217,000 barrels per day. It is owned by Petroleos Mexicans.
– Mexico’s refining capacity is expected to grow slightly in the forecast period due to the construction and expansion of refineries. Increase in consumption of natural gas is also expected to boost the growth in the market.
Decreasing Oil and Gas Production to Restrain the Market
– The oil and gas fields in the country have reached a level of maturity, and therefore, started to produce less oil and gas. However, gas consumption has been following an increasing curve, which may be correlated to the shift toward increasing use of natural gas in the country.
– Natural gas imported by Mexico grew by 0.3%, year on year, to 6.9 million ton of oil equivalent (Mtoe) in 2018 from 6.8 Mtoe, in 2015 primarily due to an increase in demand for natural gas in the country.
– In Mexico, natural gas production decreased by 2.4% to 32.1 million ton of oil equivalent (Mtoe) in 2018 from 32.9 Mtoe in 2017. Consumption of natural gas increases, by 3.6%, to 77.0 million ton of oil equivalent (Mtoe) in 2018 from 74.3 Mtoe in 2017. Increasing demand for gas are boosting the growth in the market.
– Oil consumption reduced 3.5% to 82.8 million tons of oil equivalent (Mtoe) in 2018 from 85.8 Mtoe, in 2017. The oil consumption is declining in the 2012 – 2018 period. Oil production decreased, by 6.6%, to 102.3, in 2018 from 109.5, in 2017.
– Hence, Mexico oil and gas are expected to witness growth in the forecast period due to the new upcoming project. However, decrease in the production of oil and gas is expected to restrain the market.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Mexico Oil And Gas Downstream market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Oil And Gas Downstream market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Oil And Gas Downstream market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Oil And Gas Downstream market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Oil And Gas Downstream report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Mexico and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687