The Global Multi-Touch AttributionMarket Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Multi-Touch Attribution market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Multi-Touch Attribution data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Multi-Touch Attribution Market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 15% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Retail & E-commerce Industry Expected to Show Maximum Growth
– The growing digital commerce market and tighter operational budgets are enabling e-commerce players to make smart choices regarding the technologies and solutions to invest in, which would help them maximize their ROI. To understand the customers and their needs for convenient and consistent shopping experiences, retailers are required to adopt strategic solutions that aid them to maximize their customer conversion.
– Additionally, a significant portion of the retailers loses over one-third of their investment in trade promotions, primarily due to the inability of decision-makers to measure ROI, trade promotion ineffectiveness, and profitably optimize spend by leveraging data. This has led to many retailers in the market currently adopt a multi-touch attribution model over a single-touch attribution model, which helps them analyze which touchpoint or marketing channel, which majorly drives customer conversion.
– In February 2020, Flashtalking partnered with Nielsen to jointly provide an enhanced offering providing data-driven marketing for CPG and Retail marketers. Neilsen provides the customers of Flashtalking with actionable insights and drives incremental offline sales with Nielsen Attribution for CPG.
North America Expected to Dominate the Market
– North America market is expected to continue to dominate the multi-touch attribution market, as most of the major global vendors are based in the region, and the increasing marketing services investment, coupled with an enormous social media presence, makes the region a lucrative hub for the market studied.
– The growth in e-commerce retail sales is further expected to increase the need for enhanced marketing procedures, giving rise to the adoption of a multi-touch attribution model. According to the U.S. Census Department, U.S. retail sales rose by 0.2% in November 2019, and online sales increased by .11.5%.
– Also, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the quarterly share of e-commerce sales of the total U.S. retail sales in Q3 2019 was 11.2% as compared to Q3 2018, which was 10%. The substantial growth in e-commerce sales, as well as retail sales in the region, is expected to further boost the adoption of marketing attribution solutions in the region.
– In July 2019, an omnichannel marketing platform, Ninth Decimal, launched the multi-touch attribution (MTA) solution for foot traffic measurement. The solution enables publishers, brands, and agencies to apply strategic business metrics to drive billion-dollar decisions.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the global Multi-Touch Attribution market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Multi-Touch Attribution market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Multi-Touch Attribution market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Multi-Touch Attribution market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Multi-Touch Attribution report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687