The Southeast Asia Industrial And Service Robot Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Industrial And Service Robot market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Industrial And Service Robot data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Southeast Asia Industry and Service robot market are expected to witness a growth at a CAGR of 10.7% over the forecast period (2020-2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Southeast Asia Industrial And Service Robot Market are Daifuku Co. Ltd, ABB Ltd., Eureka Robotics_ and others.
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Aging Population_ to Drive the Growth of the Market
– Geriatric patients access physiotherapy services for health conditions such as recovery after an injury, a stroke, or a surgical procedure, such as a knee or hip or replacement. Physiotherapy helps older adults maintain or improve their strength, mobility, and range of motion and reduce their risk of injuries and falls.
– According to an independent survey, sponsored by Well hem Pharmaceutical to mark World Arthritis Day, found that about 40% of elderly Singaporeans have experienced pain in their knees for five years or more._ Considering the fact that by 2025, 22% of the world population may be older than 60, according to the World Bank, the demand is only going to increase, thus, making service robots a lucrative market to invest in.
– Moreover, vendors in the region are involved in product innovation so as to get certified by medical councils and launch their product in the market. For instance, in Oct 2019, Cyberdyne, Inc. obtained a medical device approval to sell and manufacture HAL for medical use for lower limb type, a wearable cyborg primarily designed to improve the physical function of the wearer, from the Malaysian Medical Device Authority.
– However, the higher costs of service robots are associated with powerful and robust hardware and efficient software. Apart from high prices, these products also require a higher level of maintenance than a manually operated machine, and they generally have a lower degree of flexibility regarding possible products (even flexible automation is less flexible than humans, the most versatile tools of all). These limitations might hinder the growth of the market in the region.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Southeast Asia Industrial And Service Robot market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Industrial And Service Robot market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Industrial And Service Robot market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Industrial And Service Robot market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Industrial And Service Robot report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Southeast Asia and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687