The Global Sports Analytics Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Sports Analytics market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Sports Analytics data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Sports Analytics Market was valued at USD 0.72 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.51 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 30% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Sports analytics offers tools to assess player fitness and team performance, competitive analysis, social media, and business analysis, among other crucial functions. It has led to the development of sophisticated structures for crunching numbers to predict prior results, win-loss records, and opponent history, to determine the outcome of a future sporting event.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Sports Analytics Market are IBM, SAP SE, Oracle, SAS Institute, Tableau Software, Stats, Prozone Sports, Opta Sports, Sportingmindz Technology, Trumedia Networks and others.
Key Market Trends:
Football Accounts for the Largest Share in the Sports Analytics Market
– Football by itself accounts for the largest share in the sports analytics market, owing to increased attendance for football leagues, such as UEFA Champions League, MLS, EPL, and ISL. According to weltfussball, the Bundesliga league (Germany) witnessed a spectator count of 42.7 thousand in 2019.
– Furthermore, teams and clubs partnering with analytics companies is a significant trend in the market. For instance, many football leagues and clubs have collaborated with Opta, the leading provider of football sports data. Opta’s analytics can determine every single action of a player in a specific zone on the field, regardless of whether a player has a ball or not.
– Conclusively, the rising competitive nature, need for improved decision making to gain an edge over their competitors, and need for strategy implementation for matches on the field, as well as ticket inventory and social media influence off the ground, are expected to boost the adoption of analytics in these markets.
Changing Sports Dynamics and Technology Adoption Drives the Sport Analytics in North America
– The changing market environment and higher technological adoption rates across the region are increasing the usage of sport analytics solutions in North America. As organizations are focusing on reducing maintenance and upgrade costs, the demand for software provided on the cloud is being increased as cloud-based solutions offer advantages, such as low cost, rapid scalability, easy access, and uninterrupted service.
– Leagues are the primary users of sports analytics solutions, Baseball and basketball leagues have the highest adoption rate of these solutions, particularly for selecting players. Recently, several clubs in ice hockey have started investing in analytics, and American Football remains an influential market.
– Superclubs are renowned owing to their notable history of success, which has driven their brand value, fan base, attracting star players from all over the region and thus, driving investments and sponsorships. These elite clubs view analytics as football’s next frontier. Further, the rising competitive nature, need to improve decision making to gain an edge over their competitors, need for strategy implementation, and social media influence has boosted the adoption of analytics, exponentially.
– The New England Patriots use an approach to season ticket holder retention that is based on a variety of behavioral metrics. For instance, their models include variables such as game attendance, purchases of team merchandise, attendance at special season ticket holder events, and attendance at concerts or soccer games at the Gillette Stadium.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the global Sports Analytics market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Sports Analytics market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Sports Analytics market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Sports Analytics market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Sports Analytics report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687