The global AI In Oncology market research report published by market insight reports discovers the current outlook in global and key regions from the viewpoint of Major Players, Countries, Product Types, and end industries. This report studies top players in the global market and divides the Market into several parameters.
This AI In Oncology Market research report pinpoints the competitive landscape of industries to understand the competition at the International level. This report study describes the projected growth of the global market for approaching years from 2023 to 2029. This research report has been accumulated based on static and dynamic views of the businesses.
Click Here to Get a Free Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on the AI In Oncology Market 2023 Before Purchase:
The Leading Players in the Global AI In Oncology Market:
Azra AI, IBM, Siemens Healthineers, Intel, GE Healthcare, NVIDIA, Digital Diagnostics Inc., Concert.AI, Median Technologies, Path AI, Owkin and Others.
September 2021, Owkin, Inc., in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic researchers, announced the development of a deep-learning model that predicts survival and health outcomes for hepatocellular carcinoma.
In August 2022, Medtronic plc launched a GI GeniusTM intelligent endoscopy module in India. It is powered by AI and assists healthcare practitioners in the detection of colorectal cancer through enhanced visualization during colonoscopy.
This report segments the global AI In Oncology market based on types are:
By type of cancer, the others segment held the largest revenue share of 34.0% in 2021. The others segment includes bladder cancer, cervical cancer, liver cancer, skin cancer, and uterine cancer. Factors such as increased consumption of alcohol, unhealthy diet, tobacco use, and reduced physical activities increases the risk of cancers, this is anticipated to drive the demand for oncology services.
Based on application, the Global AI In Oncology market is segmented into:
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Underlines of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of the market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.,
– Historical, Current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the AI In Oncology Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
SPECIAL OFFER: AVAIL UP TO 25% DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT:
Regional Analysis for AI In Oncology Market:
North America is expected to dominate the market owing to factors such as the presence of digital infrastructure and favorable governmental and reimbursement regulations. For instance, as per the article published in Elsevier in September 2023, AI reduces MRI scanning time, resulting in cost reduction and time-saving, thus, higher patient outcomes. In the United States, the government provides direct reimbursement policies to democratize healthcare access to the country to improve overall health outcomes. Thus, an increase in government reimbursements in the United States is among the key factors contributing to the growth of the market studied in North America.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2023- 2029)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Table of Contents
– Market Summary
– Economic Impact Competition Analysis by Players
– Production, Revenue (Value) by geographical segmentation
– AI In Oncology Market Size by Type and Application
– Regional Market Status and Outlook
– AI In Oncology Market Analysis and Outlook
– Market Forecast by Region, Type, and Application
– Cost Investigation, Market Dynamics
– Marketing Strategy comprehension, Distributors and Traders
– Market Effect Factor Analysis
– Research Finding/ Conclusion
Finally, the AI In Oncology Market report is a believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, market development rate and figure, and so on. AI In Oncology industry report additionally Presents new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.