ASIA-PACIFIC SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT Market Research Report 2021 – 2028
The market for smart fleet management in the Asia-Pacific is likely to progress with a CAGR of 7.89% in the forecast years from 2021 to 2028.
Latest released, the research study on ASIA-PACIFIC SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2028, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. ASIA-PACIFIC SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT Market research report shows the latest market insights, current situation analysis with upcoming trends and breakdown of the products and services. The report provides key statistics on the market status, size, share, growth factors of the ASIA-PACIFIC SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT. The study covers emerging player’s data, including competitive landscape, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are: Omnitracs LLC, Zonar Systems Inc, Continental AG, Cisco Systems Inc, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Sierra Wireless Inc.
Click the link to Get a Free Exclusive Sample Copy of the Report:
Market Overview and Regional Analysis:
Japan, China, India, ASEAN countries, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, and Rest of APAC together constitute the market in this region.
India needs an efficient transportation, which is driving the demand for fleet management solutions. The countrys plans for infrastructure development include investments worth nearly $1 trillion over the coming years. This, coupled with recent initiatives by the central and local governments to install 400,000 new buses over the next few years, is expected to fuel the adoption of tracking and fleet management systems throughout the nation. International companies like Trimble Navigation and Efkon are entering the country by acquiring local fleet management companies to cater to this high demand. The fleet management and vehicle tracking opportunities in this fast-evolving economy are too huge to ignore.
Among the ASEAN countries, Indonesia holds huge potential for the growth of the smart fleet management market, due to growing international investments. Also, the growing number of vehicles, with nearly 40% commercial vehicles, are expected to influence the demand for fleet management solutions in the country. In addition, the launch of new solutions by market players is also contributing to the growth of the market here. For instance, in November 2017, Telkomsel, a wireless network provider, launched a fleet management solution called Telkomsel FleetSight. Similarly, in the Phillipines, the distributor of MAN trucks and buses, launched a new system for telematics and fleet management which will contribute to the growth of the studied market in the ASEAN.
Significant Features and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of ASIA-PACIFIC SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of ASIA-PACIFIC SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
Key questions answered:
– Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the Global ASIA-PACIFIC SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT market?
– What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the Global ASIA-PACIFIC SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT market?
– What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Global ASIA-PACIFIC SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT market?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Purchase Full Report @:
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 5 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687