The coffee roaster industry is expected to register a CAGR of 5% by garnering a industry value of US$ 701.24 Billion in 2032 from US$ 430.5 Billion in 2022. The market is significantly driven by the growing consumer inclination towards coffee consumption across the world. From 2021 to 2022, the industry experienced a Y-o-Y incline of 5%.
According to the International Coffee Council, consumer preference in South and East Asia is changing with favorable demand for the consumption of fresh coffee. This increasing demand for fresh coffee in countries in the Asia Pacific are significantly contributing to the increasing coffee consumption.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
- In March 2022, Breville Group Ltd. launched beanz.com, an e-commerce platform featuring around 50 specialty coffee roasters for residential use.
- In December 2021, Starbucks introduced its new oat dairy alternative coffee in its espresso segment. It includes three combinations of flavors, Vanilla & Strawberry, Hazelnut & Honey, and Dark Cocoa & Orange, which are uniquely handcrafted to enhance a distinctive flavor. It also announced its plan to not charge extra for dairy-alternative products from January 2022.
- In September 2021, Nespresso of Nestle SA launched its coffee roasting machine “Roasterlier.” It aims to provide the most reasonable coffee roasting solutions for HoReCa entrepreneurs across the world, starting with Europe. The machine is customizable to prepare Arabica coffees in a sustainable way.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Key Companies Profiled:
- Nestle SA
- Buhler Group
- LUIGI LAVAZZA SPA
- PROBAT-Werke von Gimborn Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- Scolari Engineering S.p.A.
- Coffee Holding Co. Inc.
- Cia. Lilla de Máquinas Ind.
- Diedrich Manufacturing Inc.
- Giesen Coffee Roasters
- TOPER ROASTER
- Joper Roasters
- US Roaster Corp.
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
Key Segments Covered :
- by Type :
- Direct Fire
- Half Hot Air
- Hot Air
- by Application :
- by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852