Oct 13, 2021 (Market Insight Reports) —Global Contact Image Sensor Market Size, Status, and Forecast 2021-2027. In-depth research accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of the global Contact Image Sensor market. This report provides a detailed overview of key factors in the Contact Image Sensor Market and factors such as driver, restraint, past and current trends, regulatory scenarios and technology development. The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the industry was fully assessed. Fully risk assessment and industry recommendations were made for Contact Image Sensor in a special period. This report also compares the markets of Pre COVID-19 and Post COVID-19. In addition, research considers the impact of COVID-19 on the regional economy.
In 2020, the global Contact Image Sensor market size was US$ 1291.3 million and it is expected to reach US$ 2040.7 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 6.8% during 2021-2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are
Mitsubishi Electric, Canon, ROHM Semiconductor, ON Semiconductor, Syscan, Lite-On Semiconductor, WHEC, CMOS Sensor Inc., Tichawa Vision, and Others.
Get a Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Contact Image Sensor Market 2021 before purchase:
A CIS typically consists of a linear array of detectors, covered by focusing lenses and flanked by red, green, and blue LEDs for illumination. The use of LEDs allows the CIS to be highly power efficient, allowing scanners to be powered through the minimal line voltage supplied via a USB connection. CIS devices typically produce lower image quality compared to CCD devices; in particular, the depth of field is greatly limited, which poses a problem for material that is not perfectly flat. However, a CIS contact sensor is smaller and lighter than a CCD line sensor, and allows all the necessary optical elements to be included in a compact module, thus helping to simplify the inner structure of the scanner. With a CIS contact sensor, the scanner can be portable, with a height of only around 30 mm. CIS is both a key component of, and widely used in, scanners (especially portable scanners), electrographs, bar code readers and optical identification technology.
The industry’s Top 5 manufacturers, Mitsubishi Electric, Canon, ROHM Semiconductor, ON Semiconductor and Syscan, accounted for 80.73% of global revenue share in 2019.
Most important types of Contact Image Sensor covered in this report are:
Monochrome Contact Image Sensor
Color Contact Image Sensor
Most widely used downstream fields of Contact Image Sensor market covered in this report are:
Copy Machine Applications
Region Included are: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Oceania, South America, Middle East & Africa
Country Level Break-Up: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France, Poland, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia and New Zealand etc.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at@
Influence of the Contact Image Sensor Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Contact Image Sensor Market.
–Contact Image Sensor Market recent innovations and major events.
–Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Contact Image Sensor Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Contact Image Sensor Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Contact Image Sensor Market market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Contact Image Sensor Market.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Contact Image Sensor Market:
– Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Global Contact Image Sensor market (2021-2027).
– Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Global Contact Image Sensor Market.
– Chapter 3: Changing Impact on Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Global Contact Image Sensor; Post COVID Analysis.
– Chapter 4: Presenting the Global Contact Image Sensor Market Factor Analysis, Post COVID Impact Analysis, Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
– Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End User and Region/Country 2016-2020.
– Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Global Contact Image Sensor Market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile.
– Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by Manufacturers/Company with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2021-2027).
… To be continued