The dental adhesives market will be worth $2.86 billion by 2023. By the end of 2033, the dental adhesives market is projected to reach $5.89 billion at a CAGR of 7.5%. Depending on the product, dental adhesives are divided into three groups: denture adhesives, pit and fissure sealants, and restorative dental adhesives. Pit and fissure sealants and denture adhesives are predicted to see global market growth over the next ten years at CAGRs of 8% and 7%, respectively.
Bidding in this sector opens many doors, including those in manufacturing, appropriation, retail, and display management. actually. MR inspectors have increased their vast and essential selective data collection in order to exhibit their expertise in various assessments and projections of the global dental adhesives market demand, both on the supply and demand side exploration. Global and local levels.
Download a sample copy of this report:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8110?PJ
The dental adhesives market has experienced steady growth in recent years, driven by several key factors. One of the primary drivers is the increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry procedures, including tooth-colored fillings and veneers. Dental adhesives are essential for achieving strong and esthetic bonds between tooth structures and restorative materials, making them indispensable in modern dentistry.
Additionally, the aging global population has contributed to the growth of the dental adhesives market. As people age, they often require dental restorations and prosthetic devices, such as crowns, bridges, and dentures. Dental adhesives are used extensively in the fabrication and maintenance of these prosthetic devices.
- 3M Company
- Visco Dental Products, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Detax GmbH & Co. kg
- GC Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK)
- ICPA Health
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.
- Medicluse Co., Ltd.
- Pentron Clinic
- Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- pulp dent
- Shofu Dental Corporation
- Sun Medical Co., Ltd.
- Tokuyama Dental Co., Ltd.
- Ultradent Products, Inc.
Types of Dental Adhesives:
The dental adhesives market encompasses various types of adhesives, each designed for specific applications within dentistry:
- Total-Etch Adhesives: Total-etch adhesives require the removal of the tooth’s enamel layer before application. These adhesives are known for their strong bond strength and are often used in direct restorations, such as composite fillings.
- Self-Etch Adhesives: Self-etch adhesives are less technique-sensitive than total-etch adhesives because they etch and prime the tooth simultaneously. They are commonly used in both direct and indirect restorations.
- Universal Adhesives: Universal adhesives are versatile and can be used in various clinical situations. They can be applied in total-etch, self-etch, or selective-etch modes, providing flexibility to dental practitioners.
- Orthodontic Adhesives: Orthodontic adhesives are specialized adhesives used to bond orthodontic brackets and bands to teeth. They require high bond strength to withstand the forces exerted during orthodontic treatment.
Major players in the dental adhesives market are busy producing advanced adhesives to serve patients efficiently and generate more revenue. To maintain their position in the market, major players are also pursuing tactics such as mergers, collaborations, partnerships, etc.
- To expand its capabilities in the Asia Pacific region, Ultradent Products, Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced dental materials, established a new subsidiary in Korea called Ultradent Products LLC of Korea in April 2022.
- In 2021, Dentsply Sirona announced it would acquire the assets of Propel Orthodontics. This will stimulate innovation in the orthodontic industry and encourage the company to invest in further product development, strengthening the company’s position in the restorative materials market.
Recent Industry Trends:
- Advancements in Adhesive Technology: The dental adhesives market continues to benefit from ongoing research and development efforts aimed at improving adhesive formulations. This includes innovations to enhance bond strength, reduce post-operative sensitivity, and simplify application procedures.
- Increased Use of Universal Adhesives: Universal adhesives have gained popularity among dental practitioners due to their versatility and ease of use. Their ability to be used in various clinical situations has led to greater adoption.
- Growing Focus on Minimally Invasive Dentistry: The trend toward minimally invasive dentistry has prompted the development of adhesive systems that allow for conservative tooth preparation and preservation while achieving strong and durable bonds between dental materials.
- Rising Demand for Aesthetic Dentistry: Patients increasingly seek dental treatments that not only restore oral health but also enhance the esthetics of their smiles. Dental adhesives play a crucial role in achieving natural-looking restorations and cosmetic enhancements.
- Digital Dentistry Integration: The integration of digital technologies in dentistry, such as CAD/CAM systems, has influenced the use of dental adhesives. These systems enable precise and efficient fabrication of restorations that require adhesive bonding.
Key segments of dental adhesive industry research
- By product:
- Pit and Fissure Sealant
- denture adhesive
- recovery glue
- Dental adhesive system by generation
- Dental bonding system by etching technology
- End User:
- Dental clinics and hospitals
- Dental research and academic institutions
- By region:
- North America
- Latin America
- an Asian
- South Asia and Oceania
Customize this report for your specific research solution:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=8110?PJ
The dental adhesives market continues to experience growth due to factors like the increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, an aging population, and ongoing advancements in adhesive technology. Key players in the industry are focused on innovation and providing versatile solutions to meet the evolving needs of dental practitioners and patients. As the field of dentistry continues to advance, dental adhesives will remain a fundamental component of restorative and prosthetic dental procedures.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583