The market for electrical safety goods is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.8 billion in 2023 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2023 to 2033.
The market for electrical safety products is anticipated to expand significantly in the future years, mostly as a result of the rising need for items like grounding equipment, insulating materials, electrical enclosures, and personal protective equipment. The focus on ensuring employee safety has been greatly sharpened by the rise in electrical mishaps at work. In response, many regulatory bodies have made the usage of electrical safety items mandatory, hence promoting market expansion. Furthermore, the quick uptake of smart grid and renewable energy technologies has increased the demand for improved electrical safety solutions that can help these systems run safely and effectively.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:
A wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, energy, construction, healthcare, and others, constitute important end consumers of electrical safety equipment. Due to the increasing use of technology and automation in the manufacturing process, it is projected that this sector will become the major buyer of such goods. Overall, it is anticipated that the growing demand for electrical safety goods will change the market environment and offer a variety of profitable investment opportunities for stakeholders in the years to come.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global electrical safety products market is projected to grow at 6.1% CAGR and reach US$ 6.9 billion by 2033
- The market is estimated to create an opportunity of US$ 3.3 billion growing at a CAGR of 6.1% between 2023 to 2033
- Germany is a prominent market that is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% in the coming years
- Demand for electrical safety products in the U.S. is expected to increase 1.8X through 2033
- Predominating market players include Aktywizacja, Ansell Ltd., BSD GmbH, COFRA S.r.l., Dupont, Honeywell International, Inc., Hubbell, Lakeland Industries, and MSA safety
Market Growth Stratagems
The electrical safety products market is highly competitive, with several major players competing for market share. The key players in the market include Schneider Electric, ABB Ltd., Siemens AG, Eaton Corporation, and Honeywell International Inc., among others. Companies such as Schneider Electric are focusing on developing innovative products to cater to the growing demand for electrical safety solutions.
For instance, the company has introduced the Resi9 DB60, a modular electrical panel board that enhances safety and reliability in residential applications. Market players have also engaged in strategic collaborations to expand their market reach and improve product offerings. For instance, Eaton Corporation has partnered with UL, a global safety science company, to develop advanced electrical safety products and solutions.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
Key Companies Profiled
- Aktywizacja, Ansell Ltd.
- BSD GmbH
- COFRA S.r.l.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Lakeland Industries
- MSA safety
Segmentation of Electrical Safety Products Industry Research
- By Product :
- Electrical Personal Protective Equipment
- Wearable Rubber Insulation
- Gloves (Class 00-5)
- Mats/ Blankets
- Arc Flash Safety
- Arc Flash Clothing
- FR Shirts
- FR Pants/Overall
- FR Jackets
- Insulating Mats
- Insulating Gloves
- Other Arc Flash
- Face Shield
- Arc Flash Clothing
- Insulating Tools
- Fiberglass insulated hot sticks
- Fitting and Others
- Cover Up Insulation
- Fiberglass insulated hot sticks
- By Application :
- Shock Hazard
- Arc Flash Hazard
- By End-use Industry :
- Power Utility
- Industrial and Commercial
- Solar, Wind
- OP&G Power Networks
- Mining Power Networks
- Datacenters SS, LV Equipment
- Rail (Catenary, SS)
- Larger Commercial, Industrial Premises
- Switchgear Producers
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
What differences can the electrical safety products report make on the revenue impacts and strategies of businesses?
Fact.MR strives to provide comprehensive assessments of opportunities in various regions and technology segments. The study also offers an uncluttered data-driven insights into the growth avenues of the electrical safety products and all its segments. Some of the ways the study can make a discernible impact are by offering evidence-based perspectives on:
- Attractiveness quotient of emerging product/technology types in various products in the electrical safety products
- Micro-economics factors that may hamper the prospects of some of the key segments
- Recent spate of research and development (R&D) funding on key electrical safety productss
- New business models paving way for disruptions in demand dynamic of key segments
- Regional markets that will be future engine of growth and the industry trends that will support these markets
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the electrical safety products market, presenting historical market data (2018–2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023–2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of the product (electrical personal protective equipment, wearable rubber insulation (gloves (class 00-5), sleeves, boots, and mats/ blankets, (arc flash safety, (arc flash clothing, (fr shirts, fr pants/overall, fr jackets), insulating mats, footwear, insulating gloves, other arc flash, (hats, face shield, goggles, hearing), insulating tools, (fiberglass insulated hot sticks, (telescopic, switching, shotgun, fitting, and others), cover up insulation (covers, blankets, hoses, and clips), application (shock hazard and arc flash hazard), end-use industry (power utility, industrial and commercial, (solar, wind, op&g power networks, mining power networks, datacenters ss, lv equipment, rail (catenary and ss), larger commercial, industrial premises, and switchgear producers), across major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania, Middle East & Africa).
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583