The European drones market is projected to balloon at 21.9% CAGR and reach a market valuation of US$ 55.2 billion by 2032, thereby creating an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 47.6 billion during the forecast years of 2022-2032.
Growth of the Europe drone market is attributed to rapid rise in the use of drones for commercial and residential applications along with the rising trend for the use of drones in agriculture and weather forecasting purposes.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Drone use is growing both commercially and recreationally
Building managers can complete projects more rapidly and effectively as a result of the increased deployment of drones in commercial settings, such as the construction industry. Drones are utilised to survey job sites and take in the full process of construction.
Drones equipped with thermal imaging cameras are being used more frequently by corporate entities and other industrial conglomerates for emergency response in order to make contact and locate risks. Additionally, wildlife conservationists can use cutting-edge drone technology to monitor, track, and collect samples from creatures that are on the verge of extinction.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in Drone Market
Key players in the European drones market are using state-of-the-art manufacturing tools and processes, such as advanced assembly techniques and robotic automation, thereby focusing on the quality and performance enhancement of drones.
Market players are expanding at a great pace owing to rapid innovation being undertaken in drones, such as incorporating advanced functions and features in drones; for example high-quality drone motors, high-resolution cameras, etc. Furthermore, drone manufacturers are also focusing on collaborative activities with market players in emerging economies along with investing substantially in research and development activities.
- Parrot Drone SAS was chosen for the supply of micro-drones by the French Defense Procurement Agency (DGA) with ANAFI USA in 2021. These drones will be specially designed to meet the needs of military forces, having the best performance in the category. This will lead to the development of several hundred drones along with adaptations, and maintenance of software & equipment
- senseFly was acquired by AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. in 2021. This acquisition will aid in accelerating the core growth strategy and the provision of full-stack drone solutions for application in energy, construction, agriculture, etc.
Key Companies Profiled:
- BAE Systems, Inc.
- Parrot Drone SAS
- Pix4D SA
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
Key Questions Covered in the Europe Drones Market Report
- What is the projected value of the Europe Drones factors Industry in 2022?
- At what rate will the global Europe Drones factors market size grow until 2032?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth of Europe Drones factors?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global Europe Drones factors market By 2032?
- Which are the factors driving the Europe Drones factors Industry during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the Europe Drones factors market during the forecast period?
Regional Analysis For Europe Drones Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852