“Market Insights Reports That Adds Flavour To Your Success”
With a projected CAGR of 38.7% from 2023 to 2029, the global exoskeleton market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 0.7 billion in revenue in 2023 to USD 3.7 billion by 2029. An analysis of the market’s industry trends makes up the new research study.
The Global Exoskeleton Market Size, Scope, and Forecast 2023-2029 report has been added to the Market research collection of Market Insights Reports. Industry experts and researchers have offered an authoritative and concise analysis of the Exoskeleton Market with respect to various aspects such as growth factors, challenges, restraints, developments, and opportunities for growth. This report provides a pin-point analysis of changing dynamics and emerging trends in the Exoskeleton Market. Additionally, it provides a futuristic perspective on various factors that are likely to fuel the growth of the Worldwide Exoskeleton Market in the coming years.
The main forces behind the expansion of the exoskeleton industry are the rising adoption of exoskeletons in healthcare and the rising investment in the development of exoskeleton technology. Additionally, the introduction of soft actuators in exoskeletons and the increasing use of human augmentation technology in the military and industrial sectors are anticipated to propel the market’s growth in the near future.
Download Full PDF Sample Copy of Exoskeleton Report @
Some of the key players profiled in the study are Cyberdyne, Hocoma, ReWalk Robotics, Ekso Bionics, LockHeed Martin, Parker Hannifin, Interactive Motion Technologies, Panasonic, Myomo, B-TEMIA Inc., Alter G, US Bionics and other Prominent players.
Recent Developments in Exoskeleton Industry
In December 2022, Ekso Bionics announced the acquisition of the Human Motion and Control business unit from Parker Hannifin Corporation. The acquisition includes the Indego lower limb exoskeleton line of products as well as the planned development of robotic-assisted orthotic and prosthetic devices. This complementary acquisition expands Ekso’s product offerings across the continuum of care to home and community use markets grow Ekso’s product pipeline and adds strategic relationships with key commercial and research partners, including Vanderbilt University.
Competition is an important issue in any market research analysis. With the help of the competitive analysis provided in the report, players can easily study the key strategies employed by leading players in the Exoskeleton market. The major and emerging players of the Exoskeleton Market are closely studied considering their market share, production, sales, revenue growth, gross margin, product portfolio, and other important factors. This will help players familiarize themselves with the movements of their toughest competitors in the Exoskeleton market.
The segmental analysis section of the report includes a thorough research study on key type and application segments of the Exoskeleton market
Exoskeleton Market (By Types)
Exoskeleton Market (By Application)
Buy Full Report–
If opting for the Global version of Exoskeleton Market; then the below country analysis would be included:
– North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
– Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Nordic Nations, Spain, Switzerland, and the Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of APAC)
Asia Pacific is expected to capture the largest market growth rate during the forecast period
Asia Pacific comprises a diverse range of economies with varying levels of development and the presence of various manufacturers. This region has witnessed an influx of investments and business expansion opportunities, especially for manufacturing industries, because of the availability of abundant and cheap labor. Moreover, Asia Pacific is home to a few of the world’s largest electronic players, such as Samsung (South Korea), Toshiba (Japan), Panasonic (Japan), and LG Electronics (South Korea), which indirectly contribute to the growth of the exoskeleton market. The subsequent introduction of advanced exoskeletons, coupled with the increasing use of these robotic systems in various industries, is driving the exoskeleton market growth in Asia Pacific region.
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the Rest of the countries, etc.)
– the Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Important years considered in the Exoskeleton study:
Historical year – 2017-2021;
Base year – 2022;
Forecast period** – 2023 to 2029 [** unless otherwise stated]
For More Information or Query, Visit @
Table of Contents:
- Introduction of the Global Exoskeleton Market
– Overview of the Market
– Scope of Report
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology of Market Insights Reports
– Data Mining
– Primary Interviews
– List of Data Sources
- Global Exoskeleton Market Outlook
– Market Dynamics
– Porters Five Force Model
– Value Chain Analysis
- Global Exoskeleton Market, By Product
- Global Exoskeleton Market, By Application
- Global Exoskeleton Market, By Geography
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World
- Exoskeleton Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Global Exoskeleton Market Competitive Landscape
– Company Market Ranking
– Key Development Strategies
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Company Profiles
Reasons to Procure this Report:
- The research would help top administration/policymakers/professionals/product advancements/sales managers and stakeholders in this market in the following ways.
- The report provides Exoskeleton market revenues at the worldwide, regional, and country levels with a complete analysis to 2029 permitting companies to analyze their market share and analyze projections, and find new markets to aim for.
- The research includes the Exoskeleton market split by different types, applications, technologies, and end-uses. This segmentation helps leaders plan their products and finances based on the upcoming development rates of each segment.
- Exoskeleton market analysis benefits investors by knowing the scope and position of the market giving them information on key drivers, challenges, restraints, and expansion chances of the market and moderate threats.
- This report would help to understand competition better with a detailed analysis and key strategies of their competitors and plan their position in the business.
- The study helps evaluate Exoskeleton business predictions by region, key countries, and top companies’ information to channel their investments.
What is new in 2023?
– Major developments that can change the business landscape as well as market forecasts.
– Addition/refinement in segmentation–Increase in depth or width of segmentation of the market.
– Coverage of new market players and change in the market share of existing players of the Exoskeleton market.
– Updated financial information and product portfolios of players operating in the Exoskeleton market.
– Updated market developments of the profiled players.
– Any new data points/analysis (frameworks) which was not present in the previous version of the report
The new edition of the report consists of trends/disruptions on customer’s business, tariff and regulatory landscape, pricing analysis, and a market ecosystem map to enable a better understanding of the market dynamics for Exoskeleton.
Customization services available with the report:
-Five Countries can be added as per your choice.
-Five Companies can added as per your choice.
– customization upto 40 hours.
-Post-sales support for 1 year from the date of delivery.
Market Insights Reports
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: +1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687