Flight Simulator Market will exhibit a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2022 To 2029 and is expected to reach USD 9.46 billion by 2029.
Exactitude consultancy has announced the publication of Global Flight Simulator Market, a new research that encompasses regional and global market data and is projected to produce a profit from 2022 To 2029.The report looks into this market in depth. The present market trends and dynamics are assessed, assisting in the mapping of the global Flight Simulator market’s path. It incorporates precise and anticipated market estimations in terms of value and volume, technical advancement, macroeconomic and governing market aspects to offer a realistic picture of the current market position.
Get Sample Report of Market:
Improving aircraft simulation technology (AST) has become a top priority for aircraft manufacturers. Government agencies and laws such as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Federal Aviation Regulations mandate that pilots use flight simulators in their training, increasing the demand for flight simulators.
To take full advantage of the opportunities arising from stringent federal aviation regulations, manufacturers are concentrating on developing improved AST systems. As such, key market players are considering strategic mergers and acquisitions to consolidate their technological know-how.
Top Leading Companies of Global Flight Simulator Market are Thales Group (France), CAE Inc. (USA), The Boeing Company (U.S.), Collins Aerospace (U.S.), FlightSafety International (U.S.), L-3 Communications (U.S.), Precision Flight Controls (U.S.), SIMCOM Aviation Training (U.S.), Frasca International, Inc. (U.S.) and others.
- In July 2022, Aircalin (New Caledonia) secured a contract with Airbus Asia Training Centre (AATC) to provide flight crew training for its A320 and A330 pilots. Under the terms of the agreement, up to 35 Aircalin pilots might receive recurrent training on both aircraft types to maintain their skills and credentials.
- In May 2022, CAE Inc. announced the expansion of the CAE Toronto Training Center to deploy a CAE 7000XR Boeing 787 and a CAE 7000XR Boeing 737 MAX full-flight simulators (FFS) to service its Canadian customers at the 2022 World Aviation Training Summit (WATS).
- In May 2022, PSAA, a SAUDIA Group affiliate, inked a deal with L3Harris to supply six different simulators for advanced flying training.
ACCESS FULL REPORT: https://exactitudeconsultancy.com/reports/5016/flight-simulator-market/
According to CAE Inc., the North America is expected to require approximately 85,000 active pilots over the next decade to serve the aviation industry. North America has emerged as the leading flight simulator market, accounting for over 39% of global sales in 2022 and is expected to grow slowly over the forecast period.
Flight Simulator Market Segmentation:
Flight Simulator Market by Type, 2020-2029, (USD Million) (Thousand Units)
Full Flight Simulator
Flight Training Devices
Fixed Based Simulator
Full Mission Simulator
Flight Simulator Market by Platform, 2020-2029, (USD Million) (Thousand Units)
Fixed Wing Simulator
Rotary Wing Simulator
Flight Simulator Market by Application, 2020-2029, (USD Million) (Thousand Units)
Military & Defense
Regions Covered in the Global Flight Simulator market Report 2022:
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
- North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Grab Latest Press Release : https://exactitudeconsultancy.com/post/flight-simulator-market-growth/
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Flight Simulator Market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyses the market for various segments across geographies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Flight Simulator Market.
Reason for Buying this Report:
- It offers informative data on recent advancements and technological trends.
- For a comparative study of the Flight Simulator Market.
- It offers extensive research on market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Furthermore, it offers an in-depth analysis of the economic aspects of the businesses.
- The global analysis of global trading, import, export, and local consumption.
- Global Flight Simulator Market analysis of sellers, vendors, and buyers.
- It offers an evaluation of competitive landscape.
Exactitude Consultancy is a market research and consulting services firm that helps clients address their most pressing strategic and business challenges. Our market research helps clients address critical business challenges and also helps make optimized business decisions with our fact-based research insights, market intelligence, and accurate data.
Connect us at:
PHONE NUMBER +1 (704) 266-3234
EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org