The valuation of the global sales of body worn insect repellent market is US$ 464 million for 2022 and is likely to reach US$ 975 million by 2032-end, with demand predicted to increase rapidly at a CAGR of 7.7% through 2032.
The top 5 body worn insect repellent manufacturers in the world accounted for more than 31% of the market share in the year 2021.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Rising in Demand for Body Worn Insect Repellent
The demand for body worn insect repellent is rising due to the increasing prevalence of insect–borne diseases such as malaria, dengue fever, and Zika virus. Insect repellents are an effective way to protect against these diseases, as they can help to reduce the number of bites from mosquitoes and other insects.
Body worn insect repellents are particularly useful as they can be worn directly on the skin, providing a more direct and longer–lasting protection than sprays or lotions. They are also more convenient to use, as they do not require any additional application or reapplication. As such, body worn insect repellents are becoming increasingly popular among travelers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Further, key companies that are discussed in the research report have been concentrating on expansion, acquisitions, delivery focus, investment, portfolio expansion, novel product launching, and brand development.
Some of the prominent developments are :
- Insect Shield, LLC, in 2019, began online illness education with rising Lyme/Zika health hazards. The company has established new protection programs and expanded its brand partners across the world.
- Sawyer Items, Inc., in 2019, conducted an advertisement of its products on MENARDS, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Walmart, and Amazon, among other offline and online retailers. In addition, the company is also concentrating on promoting its products through its own distribution channels.
Key Companies Profiled:
- C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Godrej Group
- Insect Shield, LLC
- Reckitt Benckiser Holdings, Inc.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Tender Corporation
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
- By Product Type :
- Oils & Creams
- By Distribution Channel :
- Online Sales
- Offline Sales
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Explore Fact.MR’s More Insights on the Consumer Goods Domain
Beauty Oils Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/social-media-influence-and-rising-popularity-of-self-care-will-bolster-demand-for-beauty-oils-170-pages-beauty-oils-market-survey-by-fact-mr-a-market-research-and-competitive-intelligence-provider-301322099.html
Organic Hair Care Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/organic-hair-care-products-sales-surging-at-7-cagr-backed-by-consumer-preference-for-ingredients-derived-from-natural-sources-fact-mr-301325523.html
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852