The global sales of cold pressed oil market is projected to grow steadily at a 5.9% value CAGR, during the forecast period 2022-2032. Earlier in 2021, this market was projected to have a global market valuation worth US$ 28 Billion and is expected to reach a sum of US$ 52.60 Billion by 2032.
Cold press extraction is a mechanical extraction method that requires less energy than other extraction methods. The technique eliminates all harmful effects associated with conventional oil extraction.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Numerous well-established players as well as several small and medium-sized players operate in this market. Cold pressed seed oils have many advantages, which is why several companies manufacture and supply them. Many vendors have increased their production of cold-pressed oil in response to the growing demand for skin treatments. Two firms that are likely to focus on the production of cold-pressed oils for the cosmetics industry are GNC Holdings, Inc. and Blackmores Limited.
- Dabur India Ltd, India’s largest Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care Company, announced its launch of virgin coconut oil in February 2022, further strengthening its position in the coconut oil market. Dabur Virgin Coconut Oil is cold pressed and 100% natural. In addition to being used for cooking, it is traditionally used for skin and hair care and as a massage oil.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Key Companies Profiled:
- Statfold Seed Oils Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Wilmar International Ltd
- Bunge Limited
- Cargill Inc.
- Naissance Natural Healthy Living
- China Agri-Industries Holdings Limited
- The Healthy Home Economist
- Gramiyum Wood Pressed Oils
- FreshMill Oils
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
Key Segments Covered :
- by Product Type :
- Coconut Oil
- Groundnut Oil
- Palm Oil
- Rapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Pressed Oils
- by Distribution Channel :
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Online Channels
- Convenience Stores
- Other Distribution Channels
- by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852