The “Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)” Market report offers qualitative and quantitative insights and a detailed analysis of market size & growth rate for all possible segments in the market. The Global Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Industry presents a market overview, product details, classification, and market concentration. The report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on various competitive intelligence parameters like company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, and contact information. The Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Market report provides an in-depth study of SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threat to the organization.
In 2020, the global Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) market size was US$ 19690 million and it is expected to reach US$ 33030 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 7.7% during 2021-2027.
Click here to get a free sample copy of the latest research on the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) market (Flat 20% discount):
The study includes market share analysis and profiles of players such as– TSMC, NVIDIA Corporation, AMD (ATI), Intel, ARM Limited, Qualcomm, Imagination Technologies Group, VeriSilicon (Vivante).
– March 2018: TSMC, at its TSMC 2018 Technology Symposium, unveiled Wafer-on-Wafer (WoW) chip manufacturing technology a new wafer-stacking technology which could allow creating more powerful graphics cards without increasing the size or density of their silicon. According to TSMC, the new Wafer on Wafer (WoW) manufacturing technology allows to connect chips together without mounting them laterally on the same interposer, thus benefitting its GPU customers, NVIDIA and AMD.
– December 2018 – Intel at the 2018 CPU architecture day, revealed details about their upcoming GPUs, Xe architecture. The company stated that the first GPUs on Xe architecture will arrive in 2020 and will be built on a 10 nm FinFET process. With Xe architecture, the company expects to branch out to consumer and commercial product lines, in addition to data centers.
This report segments the global Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) market on the basis of Types are:
On the basis of Application, the Global Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) market is segmented into:
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) market.
The regional analysis is exclusively focused in the report:
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico),
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy),
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia),
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.),
– Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
North America to Loose Share to Asia-Pacific
– North America, which has a strong data center footprint compared to other regions, and increasing emphasis on AI and deep learning across the region, is expected to comprise of a lion’s share of the market.
– In addition, to the hyperscale data centers, the region is also a large market for medical devices. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, North America represented about 40% of the global medical device market in 2017. The government data also revealed that one of the components fueling the growth includes electro-medical equipment, which includes a variety of powered devices such as pacemakers, patient-monitoring systems, MRI machines, diagnostic imaging equipment (including informatics equipment) and ultrasonic scanning devices. Such evidence prompt the scope for huge data generated in the region, which demands high computational speeds that can be provided by GPUs.
Purchase this Report @:
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
– Overview of Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Market
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Marketing Status Analysis
– Market Report Conclusion
– Research Methodology and Reference
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2027 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, researchers throw light on the pinpoint analysis of Global Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). It also measures the sustainable trends and platforms which are the basic roots behind the market growth. The degree of competition is also measured in the research report. With the help of SWOT and Porter’s five analysis, the market has been deeply analyzed. It also helps to address the risk and challenges in front of the businesses. Furthermore, it offers extensive research on sales approaches.
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirements:
1- Free country-level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687