Healthcare automation is the process of increasing efficiency and accuracy in day-to-day medical activities by employing software, robotics, or wearable technologies. It encompasses all aspects of healthcare delivery, from patient registration to treatment procedures in various departments. Market growth for healthcare automation in North America is being driven by an increase in clinical research activities.
Major healthcare institutions throughout the world are increasing their automation implementation in order to provide advanced outputs and better patient care. These automated operations in the healthcare sector are assisting businesses in lowering the expense of various reparative work.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:
As a result, automation supports the healthcare industry in achieving higher efficiency, higher quality healthcare delivery, and better healthcare facilities. Healthcare businesses are increasing their usage of healthcare automation as a result of all of these benefits. As a result, sales possibilities for participants in the worldwide healthcare automation market are emerging.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global healthcare automation market to top US$ 88.9 Bn by 2028.
- Therapeutic automation projected to record around 8.1% CAGR over forecast period.
- North America holds share of 40% in global market landscape.
Key market players are constantly creating innovative solutions in order to cut down on healthcare expenses and automate processes altogether. The primary growth strategy used by prominent industry players to improve their position in the global healthcare automation market is new product releases, product approvals, and product upgrades.
A significant number of market participants additionally use methods such as agreements, partnerships, and acquisitions to boost their product portfolios and grow their geographic presence across regional markets.
- IBML intelligent capture solutions enable healthcare providers automate unstructured data in order to lower administrative costs, improve customer services, shorten cycle times, speed audits with better reporting, and reinforce regulatory compliance and internal controls.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
Key Segments Covered in Healthcare Automation Industry Research
- Healthcare Automation Market by Application:
- Therapeutic Automation
- Lab & Pharmacy Automation
- Logistics & Training Automation
- Diagnostics & Monitoring Automation
- Healthcare Automation Market by End User:
- Research Institutes & Labs
- Home Care
- Healthcare Automation Market by Region:
- North America Healthcare Automation Market
- Europe Healthcare Automation Market
- Asia Pacific Healthcare Automation Market
- Latin America Healthcare Automation Market
- MEA Healthcare Automation Market
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global healthcare automation market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2028.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of application (therapeutic automation, lab & pharmacy automation, logistics & training automation, and diagnostics & monitoring automation), by end user (pharmacies, research institutes & labs, home care, and others), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583