The market for hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene (HTPB) is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5%, from US$ 203 million in 2022 to US$ 498.7 million in 2032. The use of HTPB in rocket fuel increased by 5.5% to US$ 48.9 million in 2021, while its use in waterproof coatings and membranes increased by 5.7% to US$ 42.4 million during the same year.
By 2032, sales of rocket fuel are anticipated to climb by 12.6% to US$ 170.1 million, while demand for adhesives is anticipated to rise by 8.3% to US$ 77.1 million during the same fiscal year. The market value for hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene (HTPB) expanded at a CAGR of about 6.7% from 2017 to 2021. The HTPB market has a value of about US$ 190.6 million in 2021.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7344
Which HTPB Application is Expected to Bring in High Revenue Streams?
One of the key categories with enormous future potential is rocket fuel. There were 146 orbital launches up until March 2022. Prices for rocket fuel are growing as a result of increased demand for raw materials brought on by the involvement of private enterprises in space exploration initiatives.
It has been observed that adhesives are being utilised more frequently in a variety of waterproofing applications, such as corrugated box construction, printed sheet lamination, and packaging coatings used for various consumer products to prevent oxidation and corrosion. The glue market is expected to expand more rapidly as a result.
Consumption of hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene is quickly developing as a result of escalating demand from the international space industry and industrial manufacturing facilities.
Due to the aforementioned factors, it is anticipated that by 2032, demand for HTPB used in adhesives and rocket fuel will reach US$ 170.1 million and US$ 77.8 million, respectively, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% and 8.3% over the same period.
Key Companies Profiled
- Evonik Industries
- MACH I
- Polymer Source
- Idemitsu Kosan
- RCS Rocket Motor Components
- CRS Chemicals
- Emerald Performance Materials
- Island Pyrochemical Industries Corp
- Monomer-Polymer & DAJAC Labs
- Aerocon Systems Co.
- Zibo Qilong Chemical Industry
The study includes all market-related themes, markets, and problems. The paper discusses the multinational corporations that have dominated the industry in recent years as well as issues pertaining to the chosen markets. The study includes statistical information showing the state of the Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) industry on both domestic and foreign markets in the form of graphs. International specialists and analysts in the field of industry, as well as market dangers and opportunities, back the research findings.
What are the key benefits of this Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) market research report?
- The report does a CAGR computation and covering regulatory updates, best Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) market practices, and new trends in the market.
- The report does international Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) market analysis providing economic forecasts and country wise intelligence, risks forecast, and more.
- The report provides domestic as well as international planning in terms of business expansion and investments.
- The report suggests strategies to the Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) market participants that to enable them expand in their business in existing or new international markets.
- The report is the overall outlook of the global Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) market economy.
- The report covers all the topics in the Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) market to accurately predict the changes political, economic, and business issues and trends that may drive the market in future.
The composition of the Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) report considers the client’s business expertise to identify actual development potential. A strategic model focused on growth is also built by analysts, and it comprises a complete analysis of the path to market, the capabilities that should be developed and utilised, and any potential pitfalls.
Get Customization on this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7344
Recent years have seen an increase in the importance of Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) research, which use a number of data collection techniques and tries to learn about consumer preferences, geographical markets, and segmentation that may give an advantage over other organisations. The data and information obtained during the research are frequently vast and intricate.
These intricate industry insights are, however, streamlined for the market study’s end customers using tried-and-true methodologies and procedures. Estimates of CAGR values, market drivers, and market restrictions can be used to help businesses pick from a variety of options. A few phases or the combination of several procedures are used to begin the process of developing a market report after consulting a specialist.
Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) Market: Segmentation
- HTPB Market by Application :
- Rocket Fuel
- Waterproof Coatings & Membranes
- Electrical & Electronics
- Other Applications
- HTPB Market by Region :
- North America HTPB Market
- Latin America HTPB Market
- Europe HTPB Market
- APAC HTPB Market
- Middle East & Africa HTPB Market
Get Full Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7344
The key business strategies discussed in this market research revolve around-
- Which are the key business segments in the global Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) market?
- What are the important elements used to study the business intelligence of the market?
- What is the market value of the dominant firms operating in the Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) industry?
- What are the distribution networks, domestic & international traders, vendors, sellers of the individual segments in the Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) industry?
- What are the entry barriers and expansion barriers globally in the Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) industry?
- What are the trends in the market, growth possibilities, investment risks in the global Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) market?
- What are the prospect opportunities and industry investment chances in the market?
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852