The poultry diagnostics market refers to the market for diagnostic products and services used in the poultry industry. These products and services are used to detect and diagnose various diseases that affect poultry, such as avian influenza, Newcastle disease, and salmonella. Poultry diagnostics also include genetic testing and monitoring of meat quality. The market is driven by increasing demand for poultry products, as well as growing concerns about food safety and animal welfare. Factors that drive the market for poultry diagnostics include the increasing prevalence of poultry diseases, growing consumer demand for safe and high-quality poultry products, and increasing awareness about animal welfare. The major players in the poultry diagnostics market are IDEXX Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Bio-Rad Laboratories. The market is expected to grow in the coming years due to increasing demand for safe and high-quality poultry products.
Rising outbreaks of poultry illnesses throughout the world are the main reason for the huge increase in demand for poultry diagnostics. The global commerce in turkeys, broilers, and layers of poultry is impacted by these flock illnesses. Therefore, continuing initiatives are being undertaken to raise farmer knowledge of these illnesses. These illnesses are brought on by a variety of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoon pathogens, the environment, and nutritional inadequacies.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6747
Key Segments Covered in Poultry Diagnostics Industry Research
- By Test
- ELISA Test (Enzyme-linked Immunoassays)
- PCR Test (Polymerase Chain Reaction)
- By Disease
- Avian Salmonellosis
- Avian Influenza
- Newcastle Disease
- Avian Mycoplasmosis
- Avian Pasteurellosis
- Infectious Bronchitis
- Infectious Bursal Disease
- Avian Encephalomyelitis
- Avian Reovirus
- Chicken Anaemia
- By Service
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6747
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By test, ELISA to generate 52% of total market revenue.
- Market for poultry diagnostics to grow 1.8X in value by 2031.
- U.S. to remain dominant in North American market expanding at 6% CAGR through 2031.
- Market for poultry diagnostics in China to surge at CAGR of 12% over analysis period.
- Within Europe, market in Germany to expand at a CAGR of 7% over next ten years.
- Demand for PCR tests to rise at a CAGR of 8% over the decade.
Key Companies Profiled
- IDEXX Laboratories
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- GD Animal Health
- AffiniTech LTD
- AgroBioTek Internacional
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH
- BioInGenTech Biotechnologies.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6747
Key Players’ Winning Strategy
Prominent players in the industry are QIAGEN, Zoetis, BioChek Smart Veterinary Diagnostics, IDvet, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bioneer Corporation, MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH, Biogenetics Biotechnology Company, FinTech, and IDEXX Laboratories, among others.
These players focus on adopting various strategies to expand their product offerings and strengthen geographic presence. With advancements in technology, new players are expected to enter the market.
- In March 2018, in addition to an infectious bronchitis virus RNA sample kit, BioChek confirmed that a Salmonella enteritidis typhoid-Heidelberg NA test kit will be launched.
- Zoetis launched new products – “ProFLOK Enzyme Linked Immune-sorbant (ELISA) assay testing kits and Rapid Immunomigration Assay (RIM)”; these products help detect avian influenza antigens.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583