The Global industrial granulators market is expected to achieve significant growth, with estimated sales reaching US$ 15.87 billion in 2023 and a projected increase to US$ 28.67 billion by the conclusion of 2033. According to forecasts from Fact.MR, the industrial granulators market is set to maintain a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2023 to 2033.
Industrial granulators are specialized machines utilized across various industry sectors to reduce the particle size of materials. This growth is further facilitated by the ongoing rapid expansion of industrialization worldwide, which is expected to bolster the demand for industrial granulator shipments in the years ahead.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:
The Rise of Recycling Technologies
The growing emphasis on recycling and circular economy principles has spurred innovation in recycling technologies, giving industrial granulators a central role in reshaping how we handle and process materials. These machines are designed to reduce large materials into smaller, more manageable pieces, making them a critical component in recycling processes across industries such as plastics, metals, paper, and more.
Several key factors are propelling the impressive growth of the industrial granulators market:
- Environmental Concerns: As environmental awareness continues to rise, governments and organizations worldwide are implementing stricter regulations on waste management and recycling. Industrial granulators enable companies to meet these standards efficiently by processing waste materials into reusable forms.
- Cost Efficiency: Granulation processes significantly reduce the volume of materials, making transportation and storage more cost-effective. This efficiency is especially crucial in industries dealing with large quantities of materials.
- Resource Conservation: Industrial granulators play a pivotal role in conserving valuable resources. By transforming scrap materials into reusable feedstock, they contribute to resource sustainability and reduce the need for virgin materials.
- Technological Advancements: Continuous innovations in industrial granulator design have improved efficiency, precision, and energy consumption, making them more attractive to a wider range of industries.
- Circular Economy Initiatives: The adoption of circular economy principles by businesses seeking to minimize waste and maximize resource utilization has driven the demand for industrial granulators. These machines are instrumental in closing the loop on material lifecycles.
Key Market Segments
The industrial granulators market encompasses various segments based on the type of material processed and the industries they serve:
- Plastic Granulators: With the global push to reduce plastic waste, plastic granulators have seen substantial demand. They transform plastic waste into granules, which can be used for manufacturing new products.
- Metal Granulators: Industries like automotive, aerospace, and construction are increasingly relying on metal granulators to recycle and process scrap metal.
- Wood Granulators: The wood industry benefits from granulators by efficiently processing wood waste for use in various applications, from furniture production to biomass energy generation.
- Paper and Cardboard Granulators: These machines are integral to the paper recycling industry, breaking down used paper and cardboard into pulp for the creation of new paper products.
Manufacturers in the industrial granulator industry are strategically launching innovative products to expand their market presence and enhance global sales potential.
In March 2023, CMG Granulators, an Italian-based machinery supplier, unveiled its latest line of granulation solutions at the MECSPE 2023 exhibition in Bologna. These new solutions specifically target recycling and injection molding applications.
Similarly, in September 2022, Umweltschutz Höpperger, a company specializing in environmental protection, announced the successful commissioning of a new granulator at its recycling facility in Pfaffenhofen, Austria. The ANDRITZ ADuro G-1600S granulator, noted for its increased production capacity and ease of maintenance, represents a substantial improvement over conventional heavy-duty granulators.
Key Segments of Industrial Granulators Industry Research
- By Process Type :
- Dry Granulators
- Wet Granulators
- By Power Capacity :
- Up to 50 kW
- 51 kW to 110 kW
- 111 kW to 150 kW
- 151 kW to 250 kW
- 251 kW to 300 kW
- > 300 kW
- By Knife Type :
- Rotary Knives
- Stationery Knives
- By Shredding Material :
- Plastic & Rubber
- Wood & Biomass
- Medical Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- Non-ferrous Metals
- By Application :
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Get Customization on this Report:
The industrial granulators market is not confined to a specific region; it is experiencing growth globally. North America and Europe have traditionally been prominent players, driven by stringent environmental regulations. Meanwhile, the Asia-Pacific region is emerging as a major growth hub, primarily due to rapid industrialization, rising consumerism, and increasing awareness of sustainability.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232